Have you ever had a dream- that um, you had, well, about DS or DST

I don't remember many DST dreams. But I do remember some hazy Griftlands Dream, if that counts

Hazy "i'm napping, just woke up, and am about to pass out back into the nap" vision. All it was was Rook handing me a package, I knew I was a jake but could not tell you what rank I was. I also was into trying to lucid dream back then, so I tried to exert some conscious influence, but all I could do was make Rook divert the conversation to something else before I got consciously exhausted and slipped into sleep. Can't even remember what we talked about.

I probably had more dreams about Klei, but nothing's jumpin' out right now.

Also i'd recommend to anyone looking to dream and remember dreams better is to keep a dream journal, or at least write down that you didn't have a dream. Awareness of how you're in a dream is key, and a record of what your dreams are like helps even more!

I had a dream recently in which I was dancing with Wilson to some funky song. I'm not sure how to put it in words, but basically it all had a huge Travolta, Carrey and what have you vibe. And Wilson had a really cool shades!

We're all insane and I love it

I once had a dream about a Wickerbottom refresh, where the animated short involved talking trains.

And recently I had an actually super scary nightmare about trying to beat the fuelweaver, but something about the situation was just wrong. The surroundings had completely disappeared, leaving nothing but void and a small battelground in the middle of it. Somehow I was both a player and the character in the game and I did not feel prepared for the battle so I kept teleporting away into real life places, but the fuelweaver was following me and every place I went was just corrupted by that eerie matrix-like atmosphere in the same way. I freaked out and tried removing the fuelweaver via console command again and again, but I wasn't fast enough with typing, so he always killed me before I could finish and I had to restart the battle. I dunno what the heck is wrong with my brain, but I was glad when I woke up^^

I spent the entire night dreaming of playing Forge again, with the reverse tactic. Somehow we ended up outside at one point and were just fighting a big swine on the streets. It was tiring and now I don't want to do anything for the rest of the day. 

And obv it being a dream we never won, but we didn't lose either. At least the real match that inspired this dream was successful :P

once i wake up in darknes around me so i followed the only way to the light and saw an complete empty throne room so whit nothing better to do i sit on the throne and suddenly i felt power power that allowed me to change the world in my own will and so it happens i created creatures of my own and fortresse and towns for them to live in not knowing that there where others alredy in the world others all except one starting whit the letter W while my name was starting whit M and i unknowingly made it harder for the W gang because my creatures dont seem to like them at all but i cant just remove all of my hard work so i split the world in half trying to stop there fightin at first it wass all good but then a pice of the moon fall down and both sides made a boat to explore the new land both my own creation and the W gang try to get to the moon and fight over it another war happend while the war happend someone made the 3 moon altars ready and dangerous moon energy was all other the world so only then they both fight together for the better after the moon boss gone they agree on to just keep stickin all together 

i realy dont know why sometimes dreams give me storys and the likes but here you go

I had a dream that @ShadowDuelist got so mad at me for killing people too quickly in Team Fortress (he wanted to hit them with the Ubersaw) that he blocked & removed me, despite ShadowDuelist not being on my friends list and not even knowing if he plays Team Fortress.

Does that count? He's got a silly little Don't Starve guy as his picture so I think it counts.

37 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I had a dream that @ShadowDuelist got so mad at me for killing people too quickly in Team Fortress (he wanted to hit them with the Ubersaw) that he blocked & removed me, despite ShadowDuelist not being on my friends list and not even knowing if he plays Team Fortress.

Does that count? He's got a silly little Don't Starve guy as his picture so I think it counts.

Bwahaha I do play team fortress, and sometimes I play medic. Add me.

Spoiler

And so the prophecy begins....

I had a dream in third person were I was watching a blooming Wormwood wander in an absolutely beautiful rainforest. Tall trees and flowers everywhere; it was bright and colorful. Then he came upon a pig village. They were like a cross between the pigs in SW and the ones in Hamlet. Just smart enough to have a functioning society, but still primitive and unable to speak proper English. When they saw Wormwood come out of the forest they instantly thought he was some kind of god and held a feast in his honor. And this was how he became the god of the pig tribe.

Just had a dream last night where I was playing DST, came back to base after a long day and a Moose/Goose just spawns from my spider eggs. Then I place down even more spider eggs to attempt to take down the Moose/Goose (outstanding move, I know). Then suddenly 2 Enraged Feastflies (Note: the Moose/Goose was normal but the Dragonflies were skinned for some reason) come out of my bee boxes and wreak havoc on everything. I die and the dream ends. I didn't know what character I was because my vision was super zoomed out but I think I was playing Webber.

i have two:

the more recent one i had was wx rework getting announced on the 5th of august. it was at the end of an update post and talked about like it was nothing. i got excited then remembered that yesterday was some day in the middle of july and that's when i realized it was a dream

and a few years ago at this point i had a dream of a dont starve musical. its very fuzzy but i know that my brain came up with a bunch of songs and filled in roles of my friends (who didnt even play dont starve) as certain characters. i wasnt an actor, i dont act, but i was still working on it in a backstage position. it was almost impressive but like i said... i dont remember many details

Archived