New Twitch Drops Coming Soon.

I have been nothing but hype for this needed change. However I do have thoughts.

I think basing the criteria on the last 30 days of streaming and ranking on frequency was an* unfriendly call. It isn’t as inclusive as it could be. It wouldn’t have been imo if there were a few more layers of criteria but alone, it left out some that applied which could have been damaging. 

There are content creators out there that have streamed for years that weren’t selected that accumulatively have provided more over time for the community in so many ways and it stings to see that fall through the cracks. 

Any applicant providing content in niche avenues like console or streamers outside of the US should have also been included because any traffic they bring is uniquely valuable in a saturated PC/US based category. Any stream they provide is a gain for representation in the community. 

I know someone always has something negative to say and I am sorry that it is me this time. I was put off to see some applicants left out after being a cheerleader since the announcement because I was positive this will work out and is for the best. 

I absolutely agree that not streaming DST just because you don’t have drops implies you weren’t streaming for the right reasons. All I am saying is this first round was not without friendly fire. 

Still hyped, still appreciative and still a cheerleader. I just think it needed to be said.

6 hours ago, gaymime said:

btw, are any of the people on that list ds streamers or are they all dst streamers? i haven't seen any of those names in the ds catagory today

I would also like to know if there's any possibility of DS singleplayer streamers getting approved for drops, because while I'm not a very active streamer now, 90% of my DS streaming is singleplayer Don't Starve -- things like Adventure Mode, Shipwrecked, and Hamlet -- and I would hate to work my way up to approved streamer status and then find that it was for nothing.

5 hours ago, Kay Rae said:

All I am saying is this first round was not without friendly fire. 

Totally agree. 

For future campaigns I am considering several options and will be keeping an eye on this campaign to determine what we do next time. 

14 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

I would also like to know if there's any possibility of DS singleplayer streamers getting approved for drops, because while I'm not a very active streamer now, 90% of my DS streaming is singleplayer Don't Starve -- things like Adventure Mode, Shipwrecked, and Hamlet -- and I would hate to work my way up to approved streamer status and then find that it was for nothing.

Unfortunately... The new Twitch drop system will no longer allow us to drop for both games.

54 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Totally agree. 

For future campaigns I am considering several options and will be keeping an eye on this campaign to determine what we do next time. 

Unfortunately... The new Twitch drop system will no longer allow us to drop for both games.

are there any options in the future for us to get the drops in another way? also may i ask why exactly ds streamers are being shunted out of the community by the new system? it seems really weird that two different games are not both eligible to get drops for streaming

7 hours ago, Hornete said:

Aw man, it's really too bad DS streams wont be eligible for drops, I'm afraid this might kill the DS twitch category...

Well it's not like Klei was particularly interested in keeping ds alive..

Hello Klei, @JoeW

Thank you so much again for the opportunity of having drops!
I have a question that came to my mind this morning. I currently have drops for my twitch channel.
However, it was mentioned that the list might be different the next time. Does this mean I need to re-apply for the drops?
I just want to be extra sure that I am not missing out any information. I am sure other streamers might have the same question.

Thank you in advance!

eng
I am very disappointed that the administration of the forum ignores negative statements in my direction, you cannot say: "He does not break the rules, enough slander him." You can't tell me, "You're breaking the rules to stop doing this." There is a hard bullying (in decent words) of me on the streams of GLERMZ, also on Twitter, as well as on many Discord servers for many streamers, and on other streams. Also bullying on the forum because you are silent, is this normal for you? Without giving me drops, you are only showing others that they are right.
On my streams, I sit in fear that these trolls will pass away again, I very rarely throw anyone into a ban. It hurts me that in the DST community there is such slander about me, and Klei is silent. I have been streaming fully since October 13, 2018. That's almost 3 years, that's 861 days, or 551 working days and 8470 hours. 8470 \ 861 = 9.84 hours a day, seven days a week. 8470 \ 551 = 15.37 hours a day if you count with weekends. I loved streaming this game and the audience loved me. "You haven't played for a month - we won't give you drops" or for some reason that you didn't write to me. Even a little respect from you as a thank you, I also did not deserve, not even a chat message. You do not love me, although I give all of myself to your game and its streams. My friend, whom everyone loved on the stream, died 2 months ago, a month and a half ago I had a suspicion of cancer, and very strong weakness and depression. When I got back to normal a little, I decided to stream and found out that drops were not allocated to me. And I also learned about a lot of rumors and hatred towards me spread by others, and I was very saddened. On my stream my mom and my friends are guests. Mom, me, and my friend, we do not swear in life, as well as on stream. With the twitch rules about music, I buy music and listen. I'm checking my mail to see if you wrote me something or not. Somehow I tried 24/7 streams and many liked it, there was always someone to watch and you could choose who to come to, or at any time to come and farm drops, I always provide the opportunity to play with me to all the viewers, I play alone very rarely, always I try to help everyone in the game and life issues, I try to memorize names and sometimes write them down, I try to welcome and interest and communicate with foreign viewers, funny challenges, various modifications of the game that viewers, players and me love. For all this, the audience loves me and many appreciate it, no matter what others say. There are not very many Russian-speaking viewers in Russia, especially those who can buy paid Twitch subscriptions. Yes, and Twitch advertising for the Ru segment happens that there is no at all or very little. People very often say that they have no advertising at all, and whoever says that there is advertising, but they do not complain, but say that they are happy to help financially. Someone will remember The case that I was banned for turning on replays, and they still remember it, and so it was 2.5 years ago when the rules for replays were just entering, and there was not an obvious violation for me, and I was waiting for a warning by mail or on the stream, but the Klei Administrator sent a warning to the mail in which he made a mistake. He banned me, then I contacted him, I and he apologized, and he unbanned me. But many people think that I am a kind of vicious intruder, which I violated before and now I continue, but this is not so. Then there was another ban of roofing felts for 6 hours, about that. I had lunch there, I watched my reruns when I ate, then I went to the toilet, someone made a video and sent it to the administration. JoeW Came to the stream, saw that I wasn’t afc, I explained that there was very little afc, it was clear from the full record that all the rules were there and he unbanned. After that incident, I was even afraid to go to the toilet for a long time, to pause, or to watch some videos from YouTube. It's a pity that people are so angry with me. Over the past 2.5 years, I have not received any warnings or messages from Klei about any violations. But now, suddenly, many people hate me for something.
Before, when I didn't have the opportunity to invite guests to the stream and I was new to DST streams with bad equipment, I didn't stream 24/7. Now that I became popular and bought good equipment, I began to invite guests, I came up with a lot of fun and interesting things, they hated me for wanting to make some money on such 24/7 streams. Or I'm bothering someone there to find new viewers. Or maybe you just need to try harder yourself. You can't do it, but I am to blame, the easiest way to think so. Who thinks that you have to work and then stream, like I shouldn't make money on the stream. But streaming is what I do best in life, and the thing that I like. I have the right to earn something and live off streams, investing my whole life in it. In our city, the average salary is $ 200-250, it is hard to live on such a salary, and even more so how to develop. Plus, now Covid-19 and streaming is the best option. I will also say something that I do not say directly on the streams, I am ashamed. In 24/7 streams, I need help and my mom helps me a lot, without her it would be much harder. We live with her all our lives in a 1-room apartment, I don't know what it means to have your own room. I would very much like to save up for my apartment and live separately. Therefore, I try to save a little and postpone from streams, but there is still a lot to save = (. Therefore, I turn on ads and try to earn some money on streams, which I think is normal. Please do not remind me of my living situation on my stream or anywhere else- This is a sore subject for me, and I will probably ban such people, I am ashamed, but for now I am working on this situation. I would really like it to stop bullying and to be respected, I deserve it for so many hours of streaming and for 50,000 DST followers.
I have no dislike for more than one DST streamer. I respected GLERMZ's main competitor. He and his followers, who come up with nasty things, come up with the rules I have broken, and in such a dirty way wants me to survive from DST. I just don't understand how the situation will change if you prohibit 24 \ 7, well, people will throw host \ raid to their friends on streams, those newbies who did not have online will not have it. If let's not throw the raid, but just off the stream. Most people will go to the next number on the list online, and they will worry that this person will turn off the stream now, and this is very inconvenient as a viewer, as a result, the viewer suffers, and streamers with low online, people will not reach them who only needs drops , and for those who need not only drops, they will find someone to watch from their language without me and without GLERMZ.
How the growth of Viewers on Twitch by category works if they are on Twitch for the first time. They come for drops, they click the first one they come across to get drops, simply because they consider the streams to be ******** and it is better to play by yourself than to look at someone. If the streamer has: Charisma, Skill, good looks, Amuse the audience, pay attention to everyone, if possible, good picture and sound quality. The more of these criteria, the more likely it is that the person will stay with you if he is on twitch for the first time. Having come to the stream of a newbie, he most likely will never fall in love with a twitch, he may even hate it. Tops do not always stream well, they can get tired or upset, viewers then go and see who else can stream from their language, and then they already stumble upon newbies with drops, and already get to know someone else. The option is that let's get rid of the chela with 50,000 followers, you will only reduce the total pool of our viewers, because many of them loved me and they do not want to change the streamer. They may get upset and not come to DST streams at all, or even quit playing DST, because I cheered up many people, gave them communication, and the opportunity to play with me, now this is not there and they are upset, you cannot be sure that here you are, those newbies who think that I won't be here and you can replace me, you just want to get rid of me in such a dirty way in order to get some crumbs from my viewers, people are not like that they change streamers so easily if they have someone I liked something they want to be with him for a long time. It is fun for people to find out new updates with me, they often want to hear my positive voice and the joy that he came, and it is from such a person to farm drops, from a person who has always consistently given him drops and a positive friendly attitude.

ru
Я очень разочарован, что администрация форума игнорирует негативные высказывания в мою сторону, вы не можете сказать: "Он не нарушает правила, хватит на него клеветать". Вы не можете сказать мне "Ты нарушаешь правила перестать так делать". Происходит жесткий bullying (приличными словами) меня на стримах у GLERMZ, так же у него в Twitter, так же на многих Discord серверах у многих стримеров, и на других стримах. Так же bullying на форуме, потому что вы молчите, это для вас нормально? Не дав мне дропсы вы лишь показываете другим что они правы.
На своих стримах я сижу в страхе, что эти тролли опять прейдут, я очень редко кого кидаю в бан. Мне больно, что в дст сообществе про меня ходит такая клевета, а Klei молчит. Я полноценно стримлю с 13 октября 2018 года. Это почти 3 года, это 861 день, или 551 рабочий день и 8470часов. 8470\861=9,84 часа в день без выходных. 8470\551=15,37 часа в день если считать с выходными. Я полюбил стримить эту игру и зрители меня полюбили. "Да ты не играл месяц - не дадим тебе дропсы" или еще по какой-то причине которой вы мне не писали. Хоть какое-то маленькое уважение от вас в качестве благодарности, я тоже не заслужил, даже сообщения в чате. Вы меня не любите, хотя я вашей игре и стримам по ней отдаю всего себя. У меня 2 месяца назад умер друг, которого все любили на стриме, полтора месяца назад у меня был подозрение на рак, и очень сильная слабость и депрессия. Когда немного пришел в норму, решил постримить и узнал, что мне дропсы не выделили. А еще я узнал, о большом количестве слухов и ненависти ко мне которую распространяют другие, и я очень опечалился. На моем стриме стримит моя мама и мои друзья гости. Мама, я, и моя подруга мы по жизни не ругаемся матом, как и на стриме. С появлением правил на твиче, насчет музыки, я покупаю музыку и слушаю. Я проверяю почту, смотрю может вы мне что-то написали или нет. Как то я попробовал стримы 24\7 и многим понравилось, всегда было кого посмотреть и можно было выбрать к кому прийти, или в любой момент прийти и нафармить дропсы, я всегда предоставляю возможность играть вместе со мной всем зрителям, один играю очень редко, всегда стараюсь всем помогать в игре, и жизненных вопросах, стараюсь запоминать имена и иногда записываю их, стараюсь приветствовать и интерес и общаться с иностранными зрителями, веселые челенджи, разнообразные модификации  игры, которые любят зрители, игроки и я. За все это  меня любят зрители и многие ценят, что бы там не говорили другие. В России не очень много русскоязычных зрителей, особенно тех которые могут покупать платные подписки Twitch. Да и Twitch рекламы для Ru сегмента бывает что нет вообще или очень мало. Люди очень часто говорят, что у них нет рекламы вообще, а кто говорит, что реклама есть, но они не жалуются, а говорят что рады помочь финансово. Кто-то вспомнит Случай что  меня банили за включение повторов, и до сих пор это вспоминают, так вот это было 2,5 года назад когда правила на повторы только входили, и там было не очевидное нарушение для меня, и я ждал предупреждения на почту или на стриме, но Администратор Klei отправил предупреждение на почту в которой допустил ошибку. Он меня забанил, потом я с ним связался, извинился я и он, и он меня разбанил. Но многие считают, что я этакий злобный нарушитель, который нарушал раньше и сейчас продолжаю, а это не так. Потом был еще один бан толи на 6 часов, около того. Там у меня был обед, я смотрел свои повторы когда кушал, потом отошел в туалет, кто-то сделал клип и отправил администрации. JoeW Пришел на стрим, увидел что я не афк, я объяснил, что там афк было совсем мало, по фулу записи было видно, что там все норм и он разбанил. После того случая я даже в туалет боялся отходить на долго, делать паузы, или смотреть какие-то ролики с ютуба. Очень жалко что люди такие злые ко мне. За последние 2.5 года у меня не было предупреждений или сообщений от Klei о каких то нарушениях. Но сейчас меня вдруг многие за что-то возненавидели.
Раньше когда у меня не было возможности приглашать на стрим гостей и я был новичком в DST стримах с плохим оборудованием, я не стримил 24\7. Сейчас когда я стал популярным и купил хорошее оборудование, стал приглашать гостей, придумал много веселого и интересного, меня возненавидели за то что я хочу хоть сколько-то заработать на таких 24\7 стримах. Или я кому-то там мешаю найти новых зрителей. А может вам нужно просто самим больше стараться. У вас не получается, а виноват я, легче всего так считать. Кто считает что вот надо работать, а потом стримить, типа я не должен зарабатывать на стриме. Но стримы это то что у меня в жизни получается лучше всего, и то дело которое мне нравиться. Я имею право, что-то зарабатывать и жить за счет стримов, вкладывая в него всю жизнь. У нас в городе средняя зарплата 200-250$, на такую зарплату тяжело жить, и тем более как то развиваться. К тому же сейчас Covid-19 и стримы лучший вариант. Еще скажу кое-что, о чем я не говорю прямо на стримах, мне стыдно. В 24\7 стримах мне нужна помощь и мама мне очень помогает, без нее было бы гораздо тяжелее. Мы с ней живем всю жизнь в 1 комнатной квартире, я не знаю что такое иметь свою собственную комнату. Я очень хотел бы накопить на свою квартиру и жить отдельно. Поэтому я пытаюсь понемногу копить и откладываю со стримов, но копить надо еще много =(. Поэтому я включаю рекламу и пытаюсь как то подзаработать на стримах, что считаю нормально. Пожалуйста, не напоминайте о моем жилищном положение у меня на стриме или еще где-то. Для меня это больная тема, и я буду возможно банить таких людей, мне стыдно, но пока что работаю над этой ситуацией. Я бы очень хотел, что бы прекратился bullying и меня стали уважать, я этого заслужил за такое количество часов стримов и за 50 000 фоловеров DST.
У меня нет неприязни не к одному стримеру в DST. Я уважал главного конкурента "GLERMZ". Он и его последователи, которые придумывает гадости, придумывает нарушенные мною правила, и таким грязным способом хочет меня выжить из DST. Просто не понимаю как измениться ситуация если запретить 24\7, ну будут люди кидать host\raid своим друзьям по стримам, те новички, которые не имели онлайна так его и не будут иметь. Если допустим не кинули рейд, а просто офнули стрим. Большинство людей пойдет к следующему по номеру в списке по онлайну, и будут переживать вдруг этот человек сейчас выключит стрим, и это очень не удобно как зрителю, в итоге зритель страдает, а стримеры с низким онлайном, до них люди не дойдут кому нужен только дропс, а тем кому нужен не только дропс, они и без меня и без GLERMZ найдут кого посмотреть из своего языка.
Как работает прирост Зрителей на твиче по категории, если они на твиче в первый раз. Они приходят за дропсами, Кликают первого попавшегося, что бы получить дропс, просто потому, что они считают стримы фигня и лучше самому играть чем на кого то смотреть. Если у стримера есть: Харизма, Скил, приятная внешность, Веселить зрителей, уделять внимание каждому по возможности, хорошее качество картинки и звука. Чем больше этих критериев, тем больше вероятности, что человек останется у вас если он первый раз на твиче. Прийдя на стрим новичка, он скорее всего некогда не полюбит твич даже может возненавидеть. Топы не всегда хорошо стримят, они могут уставать или расстраиваться, зрители тогда идут глянуть может еще кто стримить из своего языка, и тогда уже натыкаются на новичков с дропсами, и уже знакомятся еще с кем то. Вариант что вот давайте избавимся от чела с 50 000 фоловеров, вы лишь только уменьшите общий пул наших зрителей, потому что многие из них любили именно меня и им не хочется менять стримера. Они могут растроиться и вообще не приходить на стримы DST, или даже бросить играть в  DST, потому что я многим подымал настроение, давал общение, и возможность поиграть со мной, сейчас этого нет и они в расстройстве, нельзя уверять что вот вы, те новички которые думаете что вот меня не будет и вы сможете заменить меня, вы же именно этого хотите, таким грязным способом от меня избавиться, что бы получить какие-то крохи от моих зрителей, люди не такие что вот так легко меняют стримеров, если им кто-то понравился они хотят с ним быть долго. Людям весело именно со мной узнавать новые обновления, им хочется слышать зачастую мой позитивный голос и радость, что он пришел, и именно у такого человека фармить дропсы, у человека который всегда стабильно давал ему дропсы и позитивное дружелюбное отношение.

https://www.twitch.tv/mocbka34
1762690641_.thumb.png.ccd9b73880a79fd6dbd0ee9ad2ff46ac.png
MoCbka34

3 hours ago, Twitch_Mocbka34 said:

eng
I am very disappointed that the administration of the forum ignores negative statements in my direction, you cannot say: "He does not break the rules, enough slander him." You can't tell me, "You're breaking the rules to stop doing this." There is a hard bullying (in decent words) of me on the streams of GLERMZ, also on Twitter, as well as on many Discord servers for many streamers, and on other streams. Also bullying on the forum because you are silent, is this normal for you? Without giving me drops, you are only showing others that they are right.
On my streams, I sit in fear that these trolls will pass away again, I very rarely throw anyone into a ban. It hurts me that in the DST community there is such slander about me, and Klei is silent. I have been streaming fully since October 13, 2018. That's almost 3 years, that's 861 days, or 551 working days and 8470 hours. 8470 \ 861 = 9.84 hours a day, seven days a week. 8470 \ 551 = 15.37 hours a day if you count with weekends. I loved streaming this game and the audience loved me. "You haven't played for a month - we won't give you drops" or for some reason that you didn't write to me. Even a little respect from you as a thank you, I also did not deserve, not even a chat message. You do not love me, although I give all of myself to your game and its streams. My friend, whom everyone loved on the stream, died 2 months ago, a month and a half ago I had a suspicion of cancer, and very strong weakness and depression. When I got back to normal a little, I decided to stream and found out that drops were not allocated to me. And I also learned about a lot of rumors and hatred towards me spread by others, and I was very saddened. On my stream my mom and my friends are guests. Mom, me, and my friend, we do not swear in life, as well as on stream. With the twitch rules about music, I buy music and listen. I'm checking my mail to see if you wrote me something or not. Somehow I tried 24/7 streams and many liked it, there was always someone to watch and you could choose who to come to, or at any time to come and farm drops, I always provide the opportunity to play with me to all the viewers, I play alone very rarely, always I try to help everyone in the game and life issues, I try to memorize names and sometimes write them down, I try to welcome and interest and communicate with foreign viewers, funny challenges, various modifications of the game that viewers, players and me love. For all this, the audience loves me and many appreciate it, no matter what others say. There are not very many Russian-speaking viewers in Russia, especially those who can buy paid Twitch subscriptions. Yes, and Twitch advertising for the Ru segment happens that there is no at all or very little. People very often say that they have no advertising at all, and whoever says that there is advertising, but they do not complain, but say that they are happy to help financially. Someone will remember The case that I was banned for turning on replays, and they still remember it, and so it was 2.5 years ago when the rules for replays were just entering, and there was not an obvious violation for me, and I was waiting for a warning by mail or on the stream, but the Klei Administrator sent a warning to the mail in which he made a mistake. He banned me, then I contacted him, I and he apologized, and he unbanned me. But many people think that I am a kind of vicious intruder, which I violated before and now I continue, but this is not so. Then there was another ban of roofing felts for 6 hours, about that. I had lunch there, I watched my reruns when I ate, then I went to the toilet, someone made a video and sent it to the administration. JoeW Came to the stream, saw that I wasn’t afc, I explained that there was very little afc, it was clear from the full record that all the rules were there and he unbanned. After that incident, I was even afraid to go to the toilet for a long time, to pause, or to watch some videos from YouTube. It's a pity that people are so angry with me. Over the past 2.5 years, I have not received any warnings or messages from Klei about any violations. But now, suddenly, many people hate me for something.
Before, when I didn't have the opportunity to invite guests to the stream and I was new to DST streams with bad equipment, I didn't stream 24/7. Now that I became popular and bought good equipment, I began to invite guests, I came up with a lot of fun and interesting things, they hated me for wanting to make some money on such 24/7 streams. Or I'm bothering someone there to find new viewers. Or maybe you just need to try harder yourself. You can't do it, but I am to blame, the easiest way to think so. Who thinks that you have to work and then stream, like I shouldn't make money on the stream. But streaming is what I do best in life, and the thing that I like. I have the right to earn something and live off streams, investing my whole life in it. In our city, the average salary is $ 200-250, it is hard to live on such a salary, and even more so how to develop. Plus, now Covid-19 and streaming is the best option. I will also say something that I do not say directly on the streams, I am ashamed. In 24/7 streams, I need help and my mom helps me a lot, without her it would be much harder. We live with her all our lives in a 1-room apartment, I don't know what it means to have your own room. I would very much like to save up for my apartment and live separately. Therefore, I try to save a little and postpone from streams, but there is still a lot to save = (. Therefore, I turn on ads and try to earn some money on streams, which I think is normal. Please do not remind me of my living situation on my stream or anywhere else- This is a sore subject for me, and I will probably ban such people, I am ashamed, but for now I am working on this situation. I would really like it to stop bullying and to be respected, I deserve it for so many hours of streaming and for 50,000 DST followers.
I have no dislike for more than one DST streamer. I respected GLERMZ's main competitor. He and his followers, who come up with nasty things, come up with the rules I have broken, and in such a dirty way wants me to survive from DST. I just don't understand how the situation will change if you prohibit 24 \ 7, well, people will throw host \ raid to their friends on streams, those newbies who did not have online will not have it. If let's not throw the raid, but just off the stream. Most people will go to the next number on the list online, and they will worry that this person will turn off the stream now, and this is very inconvenient as a viewer, as a result, the viewer suffers, and streamers with low online, people will not reach them who only needs drops , and for those who need not only drops, they will find someone to watch from their language without me and without GLERMZ.
How the growth of Viewers on Twitch by category works if they are on Twitch for the first time. They come for drops, they click the first one they come across to get drops, simply because they consider the streams to be ******** and it is better to play by yourself than to look at someone. If the streamer has: Charisma, Skill, good looks, Amuse the audience, pay attention to everyone, if possible, good picture and sound quality. The more of these criteria, the more likely it is that the person will stay with you if he is on twitch for the first time. Having come to the stream of a newbie, he most likely will never fall in love with a twitch, he may even hate it. Tops do not always stream well, they can get tired or upset, viewers then go and see who else can stream from their language, and then they already stumble upon newbies with drops, and already get to know someone else. The option is that let's get rid of the chela with 50,000 followers, you will only reduce the total pool of our viewers, because many of them loved me and they do not want to change the streamer. They may get upset and not come to DST streams at all, or even quit playing DST, because I cheered up many people, gave them communication, and the opportunity to play with me, now this is not there and they are upset, you cannot be sure that here you are, those newbies who think that I won't be here and you can replace me, you just want to get rid of me in such a dirty way in order to get some crumbs from my viewers, people are not like that they change streamers so easily if they have someone I liked something they want to be with him for a long time. It is fun for people to find out new updates with me, they often want to hear my positive voice and the joy that he came, and it is from such a person to farm drops, from a person who has always consistently given him drops and a positive friendly attitude.

ru
Я очень разочарован, что администрация форума игнорирует негативные высказывания в мою сторону, вы не можете сказать: "Он не нарушает правила, хватит на него клеветать". Вы не можете сказать мне "Ты нарушаешь правила перестать так делать". Происходит жесткий bullying (приличными словами) меня на стримах у GLERMZ, так же у него в Twitter, так же на многих Discord серверах у многих стримеров, и на других стримах. Так же bullying на форуме, потому что вы молчите, это для вас нормально? Не дав мне дропсы вы лишь показываете другим что они правы.
На своих стримах я сижу в страхе, что эти тролли опять прейдут, я очень редко кого кидаю в бан. Мне больно, что в дст сообществе про меня ходит такая клевета, а Klei молчит. Я полноценно стримлю с 13 октября 2018 года. Это почти 3 года, это 861 день, или 551 рабочий день и 8470часов. 8470\861=9,84 часа в день без выходных. 8470\551=15,37 часа в день если считать с выходными. Я полюбил стримить эту игру и зрители меня полюбили. "Да ты не играл месяц - не дадим тебе дропсы" или еще по какой-то причине которой вы мне не писали. Хоть какое-то маленькое уважение от вас в качестве благодарности, я тоже не заслужил, даже сообщения в чате. Вы меня не любите, хотя я вашей игре и стримам по ней отдаю всего себя. У меня 2 месяца назад умер друг, которого все любили на стриме, полтора месяца назад у меня был подозрение на рак, и очень сильная слабость и депрессия. Когда немного пришел в норму, решил постримить и узнал, что мне дропсы не выделили. А еще я узнал, о большом количестве слухов и ненависти ко мне которую распространяют другие, и я очень опечалился. На моем стриме стримит моя мама и мои друзья гости. Мама, я, и моя подруга мы по жизни не ругаемся матом, как и на стриме. С появлением правил на твиче, насчет музыки, я покупаю музыку и слушаю. Я проверяю почту, смотрю может вы мне что-то написали или нет. Как то я попробовал стримы 24\7 и многим понравилось, всегда было кого посмотреть и можно было выбрать к кому прийти, или в любой момент прийти и нафармить дропсы, я всегда предоставляю возможность играть вместе со мной всем зрителям, один играю очень редко, всегда стараюсь всем помогать в игре, и жизненных вопросах, стараюсь запоминать имена и иногда записываю их, стараюсь приветствовать и интерес и общаться с иностранными зрителями, веселые челенджи, разнообразные модификации  игры, которые любят зрители, игроки и я. За все это  меня любят зрители и многие ценят, что бы там не говорили другие. В России не очень много русскоязычных зрителей, особенно тех которые могут покупать платные подписки Twitch. Да и Twitch рекламы для Ru сегмента бывает что нет вообще или очень мало. Люди очень часто говорят, что у них нет рекламы вообще, а кто говорит, что реклама есть, но они не жалуются, а говорят что рады помочь финансово. Кто-то вспомнит Случай что  меня банили за включение повторов, и до сих пор это вспоминают, так вот это было 2,5 года назад когда правила на повторы только входили, и там было не очевидное нарушение для меня, и я ждал предупреждения на почту или на стриме, но Администратор Klei отправил предупреждение на почту в которой допустил ошибку. Он меня забанил, потом я с ним связался, извинился я и он, и он меня разбанил. Но многие считают, что я этакий злобный нарушитель, который нарушал раньше и сейчас продолжаю, а это не так. Потом был еще один бан толи на 6 часов, около того. Там у меня был обед, я смотрел свои повторы когда кушал, потом отошел в туалет, кто-то сделал клип и отправил администрации. JoeW Пришел на стрим, увидел что я не афк, я объяснил, что там афк было совсем мало, по фулу записи было видно, что там все норм и он разбанил. После того случая я даже в туалет боялся отходить на долго, делать паузы, или смотреть какие-то ролики с ютуба. Очень жалко что люди такие злые ко мне. За последние 2.5 года у меня не было предупреждений или сообщений от Klei о каких то нарушениях. Но сейчас меня вдруг многие за что-то возненавидели.
Раньше когда у меня не было возможности приглашать на стрим гостей и я был новичком в DST стримах с плохим оборудованием, я не стримил 24\7. Сейчас когда я стал популярным и купил хорошее оборудование, стал приглашать гостей, придумал много веселого и интересного, меня возненавидели за то что я хочу хоть сколько-то заработать на таких 24\7 стримах. Или я кому-то там мешаю найти новых зрителей. А может вам нужно просто самим больше стараться. У вас не получается, а виноват я, легче всего так считать. Кто считает что вот надо работать, а потом стримить, типа я не должен зарабатывать на стриме. Но стримы это то что у меня в жизни получается лучше всего, и то дело которое мне нравиться. Я имею право, что-то зарабатывать и жить за счет стримов, вкладывая в него всю жизнь. У нас в городе средняя зарплата 200-250$, на такую зарплату тяжело жить, и тем более как то развиваться. К тому же сейчас Covid-19 и стримы лучший вариант. Еще скажу кое-что, о чем я не говорю прямо на стримах, мне стыдно. В 24\7 стримах мне нужна помощь и мама мне очень помогает, без нее было бы гораздо тяжелее. Мы с ней живем всю жизнь в 1 комнатной квартире, я не знаю что такое иметь свою собственную комнату. Я очень хотел бы накопить на свою квартиру и жить отдельно. Поэтому я пытаюсь понемногу копить и откладываю со стримов, но копить надо еще много =(. Поэтому я включаю рекламу и пытаюсь как то подзаработать на стримах, что считаю нормально. Пожалуйста, не напоминайте о моем жилищном положение у меня на стриме или еще где-то. Для меня это больная тема, и я буду возможно банить таких людей, мне стыдно, но пока что работаю над этой ситуацией. Я бы очень хотел, что бы прекратился bullying и меня стали уважать, я этого заслужил за такое количество часов стримов и за 50 000 фоловеров DST.
У меня нет неприязни не к одному стримеру в DST. Я уважал главного конкурента "GLERMZ". Он и его последователи, которые придумывает гадости, придумывает нарушенные мною правила, и таким грязным способом хочет меня выжить из DST. Просто не понимаю как измениться ситуация если запретить 24\7, ну будут люди кидать host\raid своим друзьям по стримам, те новички, которые не имели онлайна так его и не будут иметь. Если допустим не кинули рейд, а просто офнули стрим. Большинство людей пойдет к следующему по номеру в списке по онлайну, и будут переживать вдруг этот человек сейчас выключит стрим, и это очень не удобно как зрителю, в итоге зритель страдает, а стримеры с низким онлайном, до них люди не дойдут кому нужен только дропс, а тем кому нужен не только дропс, они и без меня и без GLERMZ найдут кого посмотреть из своего языка.
Как работает прирост Зрителей на твиче по категории, если они на твиче в первый раз. Они приходят за дропсами, Кликают первого попавшегося, что бы получить дропс, просто потому, что они считают стримы фигня и лучше самому играть чем на кого то смотреть. Если у стримера есть: Харизма, Скил, приятная внешность, Веселить зрителей, уделять внимание каждому по возможности, хорошее качество картинки и звука. Чем больше этих критериев, тем больше вероятности, что человек останется у вас если он первый раз на твиче. Прийдя на стрим новичка, он скорее всего некогда не полюбит твич даже может возненавидеть. Топы не всегда хорошо стримят, они могут уставать или расстраиваться, зрители тогда идут глянуть может еще кто стримить из своего языка, и тогда уже натыкаются на новичков с дропсами, и уже знакомятся еще с кем то. Вариант что вот давайте избавимся от чела с 50 000 фоловеров, вы лишь только уменьшите общий пул наших зрителей, потому что многие из них любили именно меня и им не хочется менять стримера. Они могут растроиться и вообще не приходить на стримы DST, или даже бросить играть в  DST, потому что я многим подымал настроение, давал общение, и возможность поиграть со мной, сейчас этого нет и они в расстройстве, нельзя уверять что вот вы, те новички которые думаете что вот меня не будет и вы сможете заменить меня, вы же именно этого хотите, таким грязным способом от меня избавиться, что бы получить какие-то крохи от моих зрителей, люди не такие что вот так легко меняют стримеров, если им кто-то понравился они хотят с ним быть долго. Людям весело именно со мной узнавать новые обновления, им хочется слышать зачастую мой позитивный голос и радость, что он пришел, и именно у такого человека фармить дропсы, у человека который всегда стабильно давал ему дропсы и позитивное дружелюбное отношение.

https://www.twitch.tv/mocbka34
1762690641_.thumb.png.ccd9b73880a79fd6dbd0ee9ad2ff46ac.png
MoCbka34

Nice joke dude

Thank you for choosing to be a streamer for twitch drops.

I don't speak English, but I'm still grateful to those who watched my broadcast. Thank you.
There are still few Japanese DST players, and there are many people like me who can't speak English at all and can't listen.
I want to get information about the game, I want to talk about DST with everyone. But it's very difficult to watch English broadcasts.

I speak "Japanese", but likewise some people can only speak in other languages.
I hope that the broadcast of various languages will be selected.

Sadly, some people didn't broadcast DST at all even though they were selected as streamers in Japanese.
As the same Japanese, I feel very sorry.
Next time, if there is a selection, I would be grateful if you could check the streaming game titles carefully.

Also, it's a little difficult to understand how to get the skins for drops, so I wrote it on my blog.
I don't know what it will look like in the future, but I felt it would be nice to have a thread on how to get skins for those who are confused about changing specifications.

Thank you for the fun game. klei.
I hope it will continue to be a DST that everyone can enjoy.:yaypigs:

As he decided to bring it in public. Let's do it last time and for everyone. Because that’s become so boring. 

Firstly, just stop to speak about love, kindness and respect for the audience. 
Viewers are used only for the ad, as is written in the monologue. No one asked about what they want, it’s just an inevitable fact of life. Ad every 30 minutes at max sound. 
After that, community, streamer and audience doesn’t mean 3… 6… 10…hours at the stream - that’s every time, doesn’t mean on-line or off-line the real stream is. You have responsibilities for those people-viewers all time, even without streaming. If you have a Discord server and put your name there and link to join, you are supposed to moderate it and check what is happening there. 

unknown.png
Extra info. Here is the direct message: “Discord server not for the information, communication with followers or help. It just exists. No rules are there”. I recommend checking discord rules and terms of use. They exist and frequently break on that server. 

About what is really scary and worrying is emotional abuse and harassment, especially for younger viewers. They didn't have any information for like 1 month, even if they were asking and he was online and daily playing some games. Nothing, even several words - “Can’t be with you right now, sorry”. Just silence. And a day before drops appeared with a quite large message describing IRL problems. Nothing about viewers, just shity situations in real life. unknown.png

We all have them, but for the first time it is more important to think about tens of people, who were waiting and scaring. When one of the active members tried to support and inspire, he got that answer - “Thank you for the support (no)”. That child just lost and executed. For what reason? Why? What did he do wrong?  The same were on the first stream without drops. Right now is also that emotional pressure. “I am in every way positive and all around is wrong and bad”. 

unknown.png

Glermz isn't the main competitioner here for many reasons (so absurd). And it’s another proof for my previous conclusions. Noooo idea at all about community. We have been friends for a very long time (not only with him, but also with other international streamers) and don't compete at all, trying to support and help each other. Maybe, that is only that person position to be against everyone and doesn’t accept all other streamers and people's existence? Blind trust, that 24/7 doesn’t affect other streamers. That smaller streamers don't need viewers due to they don't get them in any way. That other streamers don't try so hard and can't be so good. That is a very selfish and materialistic point of view. Like every sentence in that message.

Because I already wrote a message for that topic, I don’t really want to repeat it. But I say my main idea from there. Twitch_Mocbka34 isn't connected with russian Don’t Starve Community at all. Never was. From my point and personal position, he couldn’t be accepted by it. Not now, not after all that bot busting, disinformation, viewers abuse, endless money asking and grumple, half of the time in the DST category showing body parts, food, cats and other non game related stuff. Not that newbie content at 8000 hours in-game. It is a shame for me, as a russian, as an active DST member, to see that kind of stream in the first position. I don’t want to be represented by this person because it means that all my, as my friends work and all attainments are nothing. Especially now, when more players are coming to Twitch for Drops and new in-game experience. 

From that position and watching on followers and online numbers, I suggest to choose another category. If, as were told, there is a huge community and loyal public, all games and all categories are able for streaming. If you question only about drops, it’s a totally wrong reason and you aren't supposed to be a streamer. 

If You want to clear your name and prove that all those words are wrong - bring evidences, as I did and show that it isn't true. Just clear facts without any emotional pattern. For those, who are wrong, as You are thinking, and missing that point. Otherwise that is just words and most of them confirm already known information. 

9 hours ago, Twitch_Mocbka34 said:

eng

MoCbka34

You talk about slander and do a post like this, on a game forum lol. There are so many lies in this post that is not even worth going to.
You will not get what you want from me :)

ps. It has been great too see so many new streamers getting the spotlight. Some who started streaming few months ago, and actually ENJOY the game, not just during drops :)

As mentioned previously - the streamers that were chosen for drops were picked from the top 200 streamers that were streaming without drops. You don't stream without drops so you weren't included, as were many others. 

On 3/25/2021 at 12:31 AM, Cosheeta said:

Lol at the replies from accounts with a single post count being grateful for "amazing opportunity".

Yes, the opportunity to plan your schedule according to a system of staying glued to a screen fuelling ads all for a small token that plays into a game of addiction with no real world value. How generous to make products out of people. I mean the words that stick out for me are moderation, blacklists and banning. Seeds of authoritarian rebranded as quality assurance smells off to me.

If there is good intent here, it's not obvious. Why claw your way to a community. Don't you know how MapleStory ended up?

Damn, who hurt you?

Capitalism go brrr

17 hours ago, Twitch_Mocbka34 said:

This just cannot be fair for everyone sadly while I wish it was, but because there is no drop enabled on someone's channel doesn't necessarily have to put an end to someone streaming career or just for that game if you, your family and loyal viewers enjoy that content. Plus, if you look at what  @JoeW have just said, maybe it means you'll get back in the list for another time so don't loose hope. :)

Archived