If you wanted to add one more transformation to chester, what would it be like?

Well hmmm. I'd like it to be a heater chester for when I go sailing in Winter and there'd be no need to build a fire pit on the boat.

Or a mini garden chester! Give it a seed and water (I dunno how maybe a new action? Haha) then for an amount of days chester would sprout with the type of seed (1 of the fruit/vege and 1 seed). Just little cutesy one 

1 minute ago, Russian_Philin said:

I'd like a combat look. So that this cute little monster can fight back and eat his enemies.
Or this little monster could be a vacuum cleaner and collect the necessary resources around. That would be helpful.

We need a chester rework.:wilson_ecstatic:

2 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

Or this little monster could be a vacuum cleaner and collect the necessary resources around.

I think it'd be pretty funny if putting 9 Lazy Foragers in Chester "transformed" him into a Chester that's just wearing a Lazy Forager.

9 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I think it'd be pretty funny if putting 9 Lazy Foragers in Chester "transformed" him into a Chester that's just wearing a Lazy Forager.

I mean, if it's permanent, it would clearly be worth it tho.

11 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

I mean, if it's permanent, it would clearly be worth it tho.

Yeah it'd be worth it, but it'd be funny too. I want it added just because Chester wearing the amulet instead of transforming would be hilarious.

i'd legit consider keeping chester around if he could be my bin baby. just chuck in all the junk i have too much of and cannot be bothered to dig up a lureplant for. of course he'd probably need a delay timer for people who accidently put something in him but even so, maybe a 30 second hold then he makes a big packims gulp and it's byebye to the contents of the rubbish chest

Archived