If you wanted to add one more transformation to chester, what would it be like?

Sweats (trying to refrain himself)

Uhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmm aaaa

Lazy Chester. Picks up items automatically near him as long as he has one of the items already inside of him.

lazychester_000.png.2ef02b6868be82befe8efe8b39f7827f.png (Some poorly drawn art lol)

Spoiler

Sorry for the shameless Uncompromising Mode plug; this is probably just one of my favorite new things and was made with the intent of making a very good Chester morph. Still got some work to do on the code end though; it's a bit messy.

Spoiler

Also this absolutely wasn't added because I was tired of picking up logs after chopping in the lategame.... No... this was a gift to everyone ><

How about a glommster, gives a sanity aura and if it dies, due to it being the cutest thing it summon krampis regardless whether u directly kill it or not and have bad luck till your death. Examples, more lightning strikes strikes you and items more likely to slip when wet. Every mob aggros on you, woby always stays away from you, more likely to spawn treeguards.... Stuff like that. Of course some of these can be considered as benefits. 

For example maybe one can force a pig to kill it, surround him in an area that cannot be aprroached like using fossils to surround the area, use anemeys around the area. Now you can leave ur hound wave there and once the hounds change aggro you can leave. 

I feel that it should take an iridescent gem, fall flowers and wings while on the lunar island to transform. 

On 3/17/2021 at 6:14 AM, Cheggf said:

I want it added just because Chester wearing the amulet instead of transforming would be hilarious.

This probably wasn’t the intention but I like the idea of chester being able to transform while having another passive ability as well. Would make for some neat synergies, like shadow chester + forager for instance.

Moon stone chester with 9 moon shards, turns chester into a horrific angel with a see through body made of glass. His wings will have a lot of bald spots with a few feathers here and there.

Taking too much damage will cause him to screech and terrify mobs for a few seconds. He grab lesser mobs with low hp and fly them a bit of the ground and drop them to their death.

Some combo of orange gems and desert stones = item teleportation chester.
Add a new lazy-deserter-like structure with chest and you can teleport the contents of chester into the chest when a player opens the chest attached to the structure.

Solves the new use for desert stones, new chester transform and adds new reason to cooperate (1 player puts stuff into chester and another opens the chest to teleport it)

It could have use in singleplayer as well. Just leave full chester at your current base and build the structure in your new base, open chest and voila, suddenly moving between bases (whether temporarily or permanently) is easier by 9 items.

On 3/18/2021 at 8:24 PM, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

Some combo of orange gems and desert stones = item teleportation chester.
Add a new lazy-deserter-like structure with chest and you can teleport the contents of chester into the chest when a player opens the chest attached to the structure.

Solves the new use for desert stones, new chester transform and adds new reason to cooperate (1 player puts stuff into chester and another opens the chest to teleport it)

It could have use in singleplayer as well. Just leave full chester at your current base and build the structure in your new base, open chest and voila, suddenly moving between bases (whether temporarily or permanently) is easier by 9 items.

It would only make moving items between bases easier by 1 item since you can already have the eye bone to make Chester follow you for a net gain of 8 slots.

I would want to chester have characteristic behaviours instead of having another chester.

Like default chester could be goofy like sometimes fall to ground.

Shadow chester could behave more loyal and cool like and look more serious than smile.

Snow chester could be lazy and sleepy most of time. 

19 hours ago, Slagger said:

I would want to chester have characteristic behaviours instead of having another chester.

Like default chester could be goofy like sometimes fall to ground.

Shadow chester could behave more loyal and cool like and look more serious than smile.

Snow chester could be lazy and sleepy most of time. 

I think that's the best idea in this whole thread.

I know this would mess up Walter big time, but I feel like he needs some buffs/changes anyways. Just a big beefy chester who is like big mode Woby and is rideable and stuff. Maybe you need a special item every time you want to change him back to that (not permanent), or there's some sort of debuff.

Some other ideas are a foraging chester? Like you could place maybe like 10 of an item into chester and he would go and collect more without your input. Problems with that are it might be a little OP and also chester getting attacked.

Another one, practically useless but sounds hilarious in my head. A chester that can be used to plug up holes in boats. Maybe not even a chester transformation for this one but just a chester ability in general. Or honestly a big pancake chester used as a raft, he has to paddle himself around and he attracts sharks because he's a big meaty boy.

Archived