[Game Update] - 455425

2 hours ago, syjnk said:

WOW
Research reactor has changed much from previous test branch.
When the fuel(Enriched Uranium) of reactor had get short totally, it started to MELTed OUT right that time.

meltout_120321.thumb.gif.8b73ddb8e4197b2468a5ac88cbf1099f.gif

(⊙o⊙)(⊙o⊙)(⊙o⊙)
Didn't noticed that no way. I'm "Totally" freaked out from that sudden MELT OUT.

My precious colony get exploded. And Automation port is changed for fuel delivery. Previous one was for the simply On & Off.
oh, my. I need a breath. My dupes needs clean colony from radiation.

Anyway, Thanks for this great achivement of Devs.
Even Can't imagine the efforts and passions you invested here.

Thanks for posting the great animation :cheerful: Huuuuuungrrrrryyyyy ! :afro:

image.thumb.png.3842b4b687c49965e69e09cb47db42bd.pngimage.png.e84f874a345f9e049717e88345ab7df0.png

Edited by babba

24 minutes ago, leyt1125 said:

So i need 5 cosmic science points to learn how to build Virtual planetary, which is necessary to earn cosmic science points?

WTF

There's an orbital microlab building you need to build inside a rocket, it is granted by a different tech. When you fly out to space a dupe can use it and plastic to get cosmic research.

Edited by Pulstar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Updated Beeta Hive artwork and interact animations

Updated animation on the Orbital Research Station

Added new hat for Atomic Researcher

New ore artwork for Uranium Ore

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/789546903015915560.png?v=1

Okay let's go.

2 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Does anybody know what the resin rooster is referring too?

I believe this:

0_gravitas_sap_tree_1_idle_000.thumb.png.ebdda4a11e287428dce38a042eac8de3.png

• Big Ups 1

1 hour ago, cpy said:

Binding mouse buttons 3 4 used to work before DLC. Devs please give us selection of big update releases in beta so we can select which version we want to play. Thx.

I'd complain less if I could just select resin update end keep on truckin'. Forcing buggy updates is not my thing.

image.png.670f605ffd384215e10bf4fb9dc5b8f5.png

1 hour ago, Khullag said:

devs, please increase the font size on the "Early Access" label for the DLC - it's not obvious enough

I'm with ya on this one buddy. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

Do we have any general goal as to when the DLC will be officially released?

When it is ready and good.

Initial plans were to release it around fall of 2020, not sure if this date is helpful for you...

8 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

Do we have any general goal as to when the DLC will be officially released? Are we thinking Summer? Maybe give it a full year of development/early access and have the final release at the end of the year?

I am thinking maybe between that, say September. That is if we mostly have what they want to put in there. They still have not all buildings active (Interplanetary Launcher), balancing and World-Gen are not final either. Only two start options seem to be less than intended, but adequate for early access. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hery.jumansyah said:

when its final release date? not early access

Assuming we just got one of the major systems added and there is at least one or two patches before it`s content is fully in, then i guess at least two more to finalize the space content, then a couple of of patches for bugfixes and getting ready for release. At the current pace it`s aroud 18-21 weeks so about four - five months from now as a rough estimate.

Might be earlier but i`d rahter wait for it to be done and mostly bugfree. Depending on the amount of content it might take longer as well.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 3:24 AM, The Plum Gate said:

Had a black hole crash, bunch of data about path finding and a null reference. Uploaded via that button.

Wondering if anyone else is encountering path finding crashes.

Don't know if it was path finding related but  got a black hole crash that might be lated to researching and atomic station.     Game keeps saying I have new resechers assigned  and having to assign skills to advanced research yet all. My dupes are researchers with atomic research as well as telescope research points 

My second problem is regarding the materials not available icon warning showing up on construction errands despite there being plenty of that material.

I'm also going to mention that I don't have duplicants on the second teleporter asteroid yet, but have sent one for general exploration and planning, so those unbuilt buildings are showing that same red lack of resource icons.

• Like 2