[Game Update] - 455425

On 3/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, The Plum Gate said:

My second problem is regarding the materials not available icon warning showing up on construction errands despite there being plenty of that material.

you might hitting this bug: 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 7:55 AM, The Plum Gate said:

..and doors. Always with the door-chore bug-outs.

Yeah, I noticed the same bug-out when they're building a floor tile they're standing in. They kind of 'jump' to the next door floor tile when completing the build and pause for a few seconds same as the door bug.

5 hours ago, JesusOnEez said:

Yeah, I noticed the same bug-out when they're building a floor tile they're standing in. They kind of 'jump' to the next door floor tile when completing the build and pause for a few seconds same as the door bug.

Mine cannot perform build tasks on the other side of a closed door without the door causing them extreme difficulties.

Apparently they need to stand in the open door to build, but have been told otherwise by ( whatever ).

It seems like the complaints about standing in open doors to sleep, eat, build, etc have been heard and this is whatever the result of that fix is.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

It seems like the complaints about standing in open doors to sleep, eat, build, etc have been heard and this is whatever the result of that fix is.

pfffff :lol: Yeah.. right..

Spoiler
23 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

:hopelessness: Yes.. that's the bestest spot to eat Lindsay.. Don't mind oxygen venting to space. It's fiiine..
331975755_perfectposition.thumb.JPG.f5787687f0ff6adb035ee7343b392a93.JPG

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

pfffff :lol: Yeah.. right..

The good thing is that Lindsay did not die inside the door and is eating his sandwich happily :lol:

In the beginning of the game all the dead laying in door frames had been a big problem, the corpses where being llifted up and down non stop inside doors...which did look funny, it was as if the doors wanted to munch the corpses.

image.png.c9009c60ddd861bbb860292d7bab7ada.png

Edited by babba
  • Haha 1

Stray bug that's still out there - can't plant a seed if it's sitting on a docked space ship.  The tile shows that I have a seed available, but the plant button is greyed out.  Have to unload it from the ship first.  Minor inconvenience, but add it to the to do list.

• Like 1