[Game Update] - 455433

12 minutes ago, BezKa said:

The smaller victorian chest includes Warly's old skin- is that a bug?

No, I think what the "Latecomer" is refering to is that these skins were added post-event, and thus that is why Warly's were bunched with the newer bundle as that skin was after the event had ended, even if it is much older then the new skins we now have.

• Thanks 1

I'm just so happy that YoTB stuff is sticking around. The wormhole skins make it even better too! Just a question though, since the large Victorian skin pack is being updated with the new ones, will the people that bought the pack prior to now be given the new ones as well or is that going to be independent of the pack?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I'm just so happy that YoTB stuff is sticking around. The wormhole skins make it even better too! Just a question though, since the large Victorian skin pack is being updated with the new ones, will the people that bought the pack prior to now be given the new ones as well or is that going to be independent of the pack?

I'm pretty sure the old buyers won't have their skins updated. I bought it a long while ago and every time new skins came out I had to buy the separate smaller chests with fresh skins.

Wait the description of Wurt's new skin implies that she would turn into a volt goat if she fails The Gorge since it wouldn't make sense for her to turn into a merm like the others. Does that mean...Mumsy and Billy were originally merms???

• Sanity 1
  • GL Happy 1

1 minute ago, Shenny said:

Wait the description of Wurt's new skin implies that she would turn into a volt goat if she fails The Gorge since it wouldn't make sense for her to turn into a merm like the others. Does that mean...Mumsy and Billy were originally merms???

If i understand correctly, goats were the original inhabitants of the gorge (Guessing by the state of the statues) and when the gorge arrived, it began turning the goats into merms as punishing for not feeding it, so with merns the process would probably be reversed

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

3 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

If i understand correctly, goats were the original inhabitants of the gorge (Guessing by the state of the statues) and when the gorge arrived, it began turning the goats into merms as punishing for not feeding it, so with merns the process would probably be reversed

Okay that makes more sense than retconning the lore, also would explain why Wurt has a fish tail when the goats in the gorge didn't.

Edited by Shenny
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, thasmo said:

@zarklord_klei, thanks! By the way, what is the absolute minimum for the `leveldataoverrides.lua` file? Whatever I try, starting the server dumps [string "scripts/shardindex.lua"]:332: Level data override is invalid!.

Dedicated servers not launched by the game should not be using leveldataoverride.lua, they should be using worldgenoverrides.lua

• Like 1