[Game Update] - 455433

9 minutes ago, MewGamer said:

So... another whole year without a Webber skin? Ok... i thought 2 was enough... loved the new stuff tho...

the new skins were in order to finish the victorian skin set, which webber was already in. webber is probably going to get some new skins soon, since klei knows the community wants a webber rework

Have there been any words about if the game would ever get 64 bits support in the not so future?, I don't think this was mentioned much ever since like back in 2018 that there would be plans for it but then theres been silence about that and it was not mentioned again about it.

1 hour ago, zarklord_klei said:
  • All actions can be repeated by clicking and holding the action button.
  • All crafting recipes can be repeated by double clicking and holding the crafting button.

I have no idea how that works. =/ Need a video from someone to explain as i'm too stoopid.

yes, settings and modsettting in server creation VERY lagging.

and my Adventure mod is broken =/ need to find out what changes were made:
[string "scripts/map/forest_map.lua"]:912: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

and yes, steam also down, :D at least login

edit:
in general very great changes that should be there years ago. But it will really mess up with alot of great mods I fear..

Edited by Serpens
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

When I saw that Wormwood skin my first impulse is that they became a baker, boy am I stupid.

i initially thought he was made out of chocolate.. :lol: now that i know its supposed to be polished wood he looks like some kind of enchanted furniture out of beauty and the beast lol

definitely weird to have a Wormwood skin that doesnt look like a living plant. its interesting though 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zarklord_klei said:
  • Containers can now be opened by multiple players at the same time.
  • All actions can be repeated by clicking and holding the action button.
  • All crafting recipes can be repeated by double clicking and holding the crafting button.

I don't like these 3 changes a bit! completely unnatural to DST.

Thanks for everything else done, amazing updates.

Edited by Chesmu

1 hour ago, GLERMZ said:

When do we get to move them so we can choose what biomes to connect ?

This is not a good idea at all, we need some stuff to be random in order to have fun, not everyone is playing on a mega-base. :D

If anything, it should be only possible before the world generation, not after.

• Like 1

I'm so excited for this update! Lots of good things =)

I bought the Complete Victorian Chest 4 days ago, will there be any option to upgrade to the current Complete Victorian Chest or is my only option to buy the Latercomer's Victorian Chest?