[Game Update] - 455433

38 minutes ago, Spiderlord Ozai said:

Long time player first time question asker, but does anyone know if you set the spiderqueen settings to "none" if it prevents tier 3 dens from becoming spiderqueens? If not what exactly does this setting do? 

Exactly that, if I remember correctly. 

On 3/11/2021 at 1:33 PM, zarklord_klei said:

All actions can be repeated by clicking and holding the action button.

I am enjoying a lot this function with Willow and Warly that can cook things faster, so clicking and holding is a lot faster and comfortable for me. But I can't click and hold to repeat cooking with Willow's lighter in the inventory, only when it's in the floor. Was this intended?

Edited by DelroyBM
Some clarification.

Hello everyone, first post on the forum but I have a question, I've been trying to get the wormhole skins by loging in the game, but I don't get them, I've been trying this for a while, do you guys know if it's still possible to get them?

13 hours ago, Carvalhaes said:

Hello everyone, first post on the forum but I have a question, I've been trying to get the wormhole skins by loging in the game, but I don't get them, I've been trying this for a while, do you guys know if it's still possible to get them?

It won't drop just loging in. From the main menu enter Item Collection Treasury  and you will find them there. <3

Setting world generation options to “More” will no longer generate more of that object in every biome, it will now only generate more of that object in biomes where that object already exists.

I know it's a long shot but any chance we could get an option to allow generation in all biomes?  My server group Diverse Survivors has relied on this for years and quite a few people including myself are a bit disappointed we won't be able to have different themed worlds anymore.  I suppose I could get around it via mods or custom set pieces but it makes it much more difficult.  Other than that it's very nice to see a bunch of new things to play with.

Edited by Redakted

9 hours ago, Redakted said:

I know it's a long shot but any chance we could get an option to allow generation in all biomes?  My server group Diverse Survivors has relied on this for years and quite a few people including myself are a bit disappointed we won't be able to have different themed worlds anymore.  I suppose I could get around it via mods or custom set pieces but it makes it much more difficult.  Other than that it's very nice to see a bunch of new things to play with.

Doesn't the "Insane" setting that was added in the last hotfix do exactly that?

6 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Doesn't the "Insane" setting that was added in the last hotfix do exactly that?

Don't get me excited :D I'll have to check it out thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Unfortunately does not allow more spawns.  

Edited by Redakted