Halloween 2020 Event Final List and Info

Whipped up an in-game UI mod so you can know if you're playing with fellow Hallowe'en 2020 participants and to see their submission:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2276842170

First UI-related mod, seems stable so far but let me know if your client explodes at any point.

Data used here is a snapshot for comments, so all of the comments are preserved in time and space.  Images however are linked to the Amazon S3 hosting Klei's doing, so if Klei ever nukes them from hosting then they're gone in that regard.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2

Awesome event and awesome submissions! I will have to postpone looking for my own submission in the pumpkin collage, but rest assured, I want look through all the creative contributions.:D

And on the glitchy flip side of things: the reward I got was the head and costume top for the Wickerbottom Volt Goat outfit. They are listed as 'create item'. However, when logging in the next day the Willow Dragonfly costume top appeared. It is listed as a 'daily gift'. In total I got away with obtaining 3 heirloom quality items. Was this really intended or is it a glitch?

image.thumb.png.fb7a8926e7e4a5ce08689ebc760a379c.png

Cheers to Klei for being awesome and cheers to everybody else for also being awesome! Hopefully I will find the time to try the new lunar cave content in a foreseeable future. Stay safe, take care and have a spine-tingling Hallowed Nights.:D

• Like 1

Whoosh, It took me a lot of time to find mine in the mega post (I was using my phone) It's in the page 171 at the top, It's the one that looks like the band practice from Night In The Woods.

Spoiler

There you have, I only changed the font.

148688231_HallowedNight(NITW)-autumnsbeast-1-11-2020.thumb.png.39b7a75f43b7fd6e41cfb529bffec27a.png

Thank you so much, Klei for this event, It made me so happy, this is the first time that I did something like this and even got a gift for participation. I hope we could get another event like this in the future... I would like to be notified with a little more time, I hardly had time to work on mine x/

Un saludo desde la comunidad de Latinoamérica.

• Like 3

I'm having a lot of fun looking at all these submissions but it looks like mine was rejected unfortunately.

Edit: nvm, found it on page 121 but I don't think it was part of the pumkin. congrats to everyone who participated, I saw a lot of cool art while searching

Edited by MF99K
  • Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

I had never comemorated halloween before, It's not a common holiday where I live.
I never though I would enjoy it like they do in other countries... but I did! 
Taking part in this event was great fun, ty!

dogailhappyy.thumb.jpg.3fc3981711a93adeb440a6adc49af662.jpg

Edited by Picklesaurus
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 2