Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 2

Here is our next round of selected submissions for the Halloween event that we picked to share! Wow, you're really keeping us busy! So many great screenshots and drawings. Keep em coming!.

For those of you that are yet to participate or didn't get accepted, here are some tips for getting your submission approved. 

• Check out previous submissions for ideas.
  • The image should be made by you.
  • If it's an in-game screenshot say "Klei Halloween 2020!" in chat.
  • If it's a handwritten note on paper or drawn digitally, decorate your "Klei Halloween 2020" message, even if you can't draw. (You can get accepted just for the note!)
  • It doesn't need to be good. It just needs to be yours. 
  • If your image has nothing to do with a Klei game, the note is the most important part for approval.
  • If you're just sending somebody else's submission, it won't be approved. Just doodle a thing and get some skins. It's easier than photoshopping somebody else's thing. 

If you haven't participated yet, head on over the the event page to get started

• Like 30
  • Thanks 6
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 2
  • Big Ups 2
  • GL Happy 1

45 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Please god tell me there's gonna be day 3, i've been working on this for like 6 hours straight today but won't finish it today.

I think they said that time is due november 2nd.

Also all the submissions are so awesome everyone!

• Thanks 1

All the submissions look wonderful! It is so nice to see so many people in love with this game!

I just made my submission which hopefully went through, because it gave me a message as if I had already submitted.

So hopefully it was a double click!

Ohmygod, some of these are AMAZING.  I like most of them, but my favourites are the one of Bearger politely holding a candy bucket and trying to trick-or-treat at Webber (HA, 'cos normally he just stomps in and _steals_ your food), the one of Webber and Willow trick-or-treating at Wickerbottom's house, and HOLY CRAP the person who did the full-size wood cut-outs on their lawn!  Those were _amazingly_ well done and if there was a grand prize, I'd offer it to that person.

Also fun to see people from countries who normally don't even celebrate Halloween at all, joining in.  It really brings home how multinational this fandom is.  :)

Me, I did a silly little screenshot:

kleihalloween2020.thumb.png.f95ba581d0c5d39379ca1ea3cf858636.png

and was so happy to get my reward!  Here's Wickerbottom wearing it:

my2020halloweenreward.png.5616c1c9733ff13c014ff5f26ac393ac.png

...and doing the Chicken Dance to celebrate.  I added the Coldfire Tuft gloves for a bit more fluffiness, and the fluffy high heels because she's a _stylish_ goat grandma, thank you very much.  :D

...Notorious

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Ohmygod, some of these are AMAZING.  I like most of them, but my favourites are the one of Bearger politely holding a candy bucket and trying to trick-or-treat at Webber (HA, 'cos normally he just stomps in and _steals_ your food), the one of Webber and Willow trick-or-treating at Wickerbottom's house, and HOLY CRAP the person who did the full-size wood cut-outs on their lawn!  Those were _amazingly_ well done and if there was a grand prize, I'd offer it to that person.

Also fun to see people from countries who normally don't even celebrate Halloween at all, joining in.  It really brings home how multinational this fandom is.  :)

Totally agreed! I know how many of you are out there where our games our popular and it still blows me away. It's giving me so many ideas for next time. 

Wait till you see today's submissions. A LOT more hand drawn fan art, a bunch of cool clay sculpts and some really clever costumes. 

I almost spit coke all over my keyboard on one what just came in.... 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 2

11 minutes ago, katarinagray03 said:

I had sooooo much fun making an art for this event. I would like to know if I can post again?

You can only submit to this event once. But our forums here are big into fan art and you're welcome to post there as much as you like. We have plenty of artists who keep threads just to share their art with the community. We've watched a lot of artists really grow in their skills and develop their own fans!

18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You're having us hyped, man.:wilson_ecstatic:

It was this one. 

?c=1&o1=ro&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhalloween-2

• Like 3
  • Haha 18
  • Sad 1
  • Hunger 2
  • Sanity 2