Klei Halloween 2020 Event Submissions - Day 2

20 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Every new page of pictures I go to I end up with a new favourite submission!! Seriously so many great costumes, artworks and screenshots. I hope we have events like this one a little more regularly now.

yes! I guess the next event like this should be at Christmas time.It will be very interesting. i know it!

• Shopcat 1
  • GL Happy 1

Uhm.. man I am such an idiot, I am JUST NOW discovering that the forums have actual Emotes now- :spidercowers: :wickerbottomthanks:

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::willow::wilson_evil::ghost:

Spiders, Wilson with devil horns and a pitch fork, lots of spooky ghosts, Wickerbottom saying thank you & Willow Smiling when she lights her lighter... yup seems appropriately spooky enough- 

Happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • GL Happy 1

time to hope my little picture works. i tried to scan it but it was being weird to the point i couldn't see it on my computer because it was called a pdf. i tried to change the file type but then it didn't seem to load. if it doesn't work i can send another with normal camera instead of a scanner

1 hour ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Anybody knows how much estimated time it takes to have their submission approved? It's weekend so will probably take longer i guess.

Yesterday I got my reward skins less than an hour after I posted my image, I don't even know the exact time, It was so fast I didn't expect it. JoeW happened to be online and working at the time so maybe that's why? Anyway, it was almost instant for me.

3 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

time to hope my little picture works. i tried to scan it but it was being weird to the point i couldn't see it on my computer because it was called a pdf. i tried to change the file type but then it didn't seem to load. if it doesn't work i can send another with normal camera instead of a scanner

Which format did you try to use after pdf? Jpg or png should work fine...

Welp, I don't try to be some kind of a tech expert because I most certainly am not, but I would have tried to scan the thing again and saving it as a picture instead of a text file, which still need to be converted somehow as you noticed. I've had bad experiences with converting stuff like that and re-scanning seems more straight-forward to me. I hope you get your image accepted :D

Edited by Mrklli