[Game Update] - 435008

2 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Edit: also ancients are now like 100% confirmed bug people so yeah im gonna live in there now since im literally the hollow knight.

15 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Spoiler

chandelier_archives_fall.thumb.gif.5e5b7654b21347907fe5e978cfa9a163.gif 

How to kill the sixth watcher knight:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Potato Cup 1

14 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

WHOOOOO!!! Now we just need an easier way of collecting them besides using the green staff on a dwarf caller staff!

It looks like you will only ever need one gem. There always seems to be two out of the three gems socked. The gems seem to last forever.

hi! 

I was wondering if anyone else has trouble generating a world in the beta with the caves enabled. I enabled the beta, and generating a world without the caves enabled works just fine. but when I add the caves the server won’t start and I get an error notification. 

I would really like to try out and see how everything in the beta is. what can I do? I tried disabling and re-enabling the beta, I tried closing and restarting steam and I tried restarting my laptop. 

(I hope this thread was the right place to ask this question)

Edited by 0127
new to forums, hope I’m in the right place

11 minutes ago, 0127 said:

hi! 

I was wondering if anyone else has trouble generating a world in the beta with the caves enabled. I enabled the beta, and generating a world without the caves enabled works just fine. but when I add the caves the server won’t start and I get an error notification. 

I would really like to try out and see how everything in the beta is. what can I do? I tried disabling and re-enabling the beta, I tried closing and restarting steam and I tried restarting my laptop. 

(I hope this thread was the right place to ask this question)

try joining a server with caves and see if that causes any issues?

it's probable that your computer can't run the caves very well, if at all.

Quick Edit: Placing an Astral Detector within the caves crashes the game. Not too sure that it's intended behaviour, there.

Edited by Voidbarker

• Developer
3 minutes ago, 0127 said:

hi! 

Could you fill out a bug report please? this link explains how to get the info we need, thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voidbarker said:

try joining a server with caves and see if that causes any issues?

it's probable that your computer can't run the caves very well, if at all.

Quick Edit: Placing an Astral Detector within the caves crashes the game. Not too sure that it's intended behaviour, there.

The Astral Detactor crashed my game in the caves and over world... guess its just bugged right now.

3 minutes ago, Willyhoo said:

image.thumb.png.54fe498a73afb0a64ecad25516e4042c.pngLOOOK AT THAT SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

KLEI UVE OUTDONE URSELVES ;-;

What could possibly horrify Maxwell, have Winona looking on with a confused curious look on her face and have Wilson turned away feeling Scared and Betrayed?

Oh wait.. CHARLIE!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Well @Jason and team, i'm finally aboard the hype train.This and what it might lead too is something else.

The new turfs, creatures, puzzles, art.. absolutely phenomenal. Being able to craft turfs? Spectacular.

Looking foward for the fixes so i can explore even more in depth. Super super excited. Thank you for all the work in this patch.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

So this is what the Return of Them end game is looking like huh...

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.dcc61f4f7f43ff4d58712f23d175d289.png

Oh my god... The Don't starve youtubers better be hurrying up on that forgotten knowledge video, It's only been 4 hours and I'm already impatient already to see what's new in the archives! XD (If any Dont starve youtuber is reading this, please take your time, there's no need to rush!:) )

• Haha 2
  • Potato Cup 1