[Game Update] - 435008

4 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Wait, so since it's trapped in a triangular motion, does that mean that we have to relocate our older fissures/ alters to bring them closer together?

I spawned the third fissure in a triangle because it looked cool. For them to link they have to be within 20 units of eachother( a unit being the length of a wall)

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Lol I love how it’s literally a yellow and black line of caution tape.

They did the same thing for the gateway way back when. Its a pretty funny way of doing things.

atrium_gateactive.thumb.gif.1e6b9a8b8357abf8a71c36b2240db833.thumb.gif.6e7de8a838c67b8cda59610089b58c2f.gif

Edited by JimmyJam
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Health 1

3 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Is the new cave stuff deeper in normal caves, in moon island only caves, or is there a different way to enter? Please give me as basic an answer as possible, new mushrooms have me excited, and I’m trying to minimize spoiling.

There's still no cave enterances in moon island. You get there from mainland caves. Think it like finding ruins. 

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

GIF_10-15-2020_5-55-17_PM.gif

Events have been set into motion.....

Perhaps Celestial Orb will also have an use in this machination.

Otherwise a quite nice update this one seems to be, more so because Caves got some Moon-related content (also an aspect pretty much desired by community, asked in past comments) - kudos to KLei! :)

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I'm super hyped for this update, but tbh I get bummed out as well because it feels like DST is getting closer to it's death-date with each new content update.

hey bro ~  As long as there are enough players who like dst and play, I think it will not end. I am glad that I asked a developer a similar question a few months ago and the answer made me very satisfied! Klei is awesome!

• Like 4
  • Potato Cup 1

1 hour ago, Owlrus said:

I get bummed out as well because it feels like DST is getting closer to it's death-date with each new content update.

I like to think it's closer to the Return of Them era. There could be other expansions

• Like 3
  • Health 1

24 minutes ago, Brubs said:

I like to think it's closer to the Return of Them era. There could be other expansions

I think if one day all the updates of rot are over, maybe we will get the start of the third series! If so, I will faint happily!!!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

im curious about why in the client screen there is maxwell and winona in front (charlie related) and wilson in background...

pd. i dont have any clue of what to do with that ruins stuff and im loving it

That's actually interesting I forgot about that! All three of those characters interacted with Charlie at least once in their life (in constant for wilson) I'm just mostly hyped since this might mean we get to see an animated Wilson/ Maxwell for probably the first time! And I'm honestly down to see how far they developed their relationship since the ANR comic!

MaxAndWilson.png.a77ad795d49cdbb13f029fef585381d2.png

• Like 7