Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Did we ever find out what "One More To Go" was referring to from the Wickerbottom short? I know it probably meant one more person to be pulled in, but we never saw how Willow was of any influence on that, so I don't know for sure

• Like 3

Just now, Dr. Safety said:

Did we ever find out what "One More To Go" was referring to from the Wickerbottom short? I know it probably meant one more person to be pulled in, but we never saw how Willow was of any influence on that, so I don't know for sure

I don't think so. My guess is the last one is Willow herself

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

Could've been Maxwell's rework until they remembered that Wilson wasn't reworked yet.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bloopah said:

Ah, the Pig cage. I had that a few months ago and I was extrememly confused because I thought Basalt was Solo DS-only.

I think that set piece is the only time it spawns in DST.

I see in this section of forums a bunch of small questions that don't deserve a whole topic.

Why do people still not ask minor questions here in the first place, but run to create a topic for a small question?

Maybe admins should have fixed this topic so that people would contact here, otherwise it's not very pleasant to dig into a bunch of minor topics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russian_Philin said:

I see in this section of forums a bunch of small questions that don't deserve a whole topic.

Why do people still not ask minor questions here in the first place, but run to create a topic for a small question?

Maybe admins should have fixed this topic so that people would contact here, otherwise it's not very pleasant to dig into a bunch of minor topics.

A lot of the people who create new topics to ask small questions don't have that many other posts, so they probably don't even know that this exists.

• Sad Dupe 2

5 minutes ago, bloopah said:

A lot of the people who create new topics to ask small questions don't have that many other posts, so they probably don't even know that this exists.

Well, yes, this is a common reason why they all create these topics with small questions, which is why I think it's worth fixing this topic in the main topics so that people come running there and ask questions there.

It's just not very convenient for me to wade through heaps of these little threads where there are not very serious themes or questions. And I think it's not just me alone that's bothering.

• Like 3

On 6/19/2023 at 2:36 AM, -Variant said:

You can 'use' dropped scrapbook pages and it'll fill a slot of your scrapbook.

For the others, try interacting with them the most you can. Examining, mining, etc. To my knowledge there isn't anything preventing anyone from fully filling out a page. Though I'm not hard certain yet.

I still can’t figure out how to fill in Boulders or PipSpook.. can you maybe check to see if I NEED to swap to Wolfgang & Wendy to fill those pages?

I haven’t swapped characters yet to see myself, because I usually frown upon using the celestial portal and have this weird kind of personal mindset that any surviving in a world I do as a character must ONLY be done as that Character, so right now I’m playing as a Wilson Only world (Wonkey Doesn’t Count..)

24 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I still can’t figure out how to fill in Boulders or PipSpook.. can you maybe check to see if I NEED to swap to Wolfgang & Wendy to fill those pages?

image.thumb.png.a2d5d2bdae9ac90d681eaba868409603.pngimage.thumb.png.dc41b85b1df3dd1af27e18dc00129c24.png

Noh, they're not character specific. Just examine and interact with them as usual, it'll fill out.

Edited by -Variant
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ardcrumb said:

Trying out feather pencils and I'm having a hard time sourcing my feathers, I've been crushing birds with default dumbells but it's not working out too well

Obviously wicker helps a lot, but if you don't want to change characters you can also make it rain with a telelocation staff, which makes more birds spawn, get a feather hat, stand near other players and be on turfs that only allow crows to spawn. Desert turf is one of them IIRC, you could also search for them in tumbleweeds while you wait for crows to spawn

EDIT: You can kill pengull herds for a chance for jet feathers

Edited by Juanasdf
No rain on winter so added another alternative

34 minutes ago, Ardcrumb said:

Trying out feather pencils and I'm having a hard time sourcing my feathers, I've been crushing birds with default dumbells but it's not working out too well

Just do it the ol' Boomerang way. In my experience it's much more reliable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ardcrumb said:

You can drop some meat in the desert and farm some buzzards 

6 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

If you're fine with switching characters this is a simple & easy farm that requires it to have been Spring

And this is a less simple & easy one that requires it to only have been Winter, although I think Chester could also work in place of the Houndius

Although both of those might be a bit overkill if you just want a few feather pencils :D

Edited by Cheggf