Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

I read on the wiki that a randomized number of evil flowers will spawn near Totally Normal Trees. However, every time I've taken count they seem to spawn 9 evil flowers each and every time. Can anyone confirm that they do have a randomized number of evil flowers growing near them and if so, what the range is?

1 minute ago, HellHeater said:

is it possible to use celestial champion phase 3 to infinitely farm glass shards?

Yes, the celestial champion does not despawn so you can just bait its crystal attack indefinitely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MadMatt said:

I read on the wiki that a randomized number of evil flowers will spawn near Totally Normal Trees. However, every time I've taken count they seem to spawn 9 evil flowers each and every time. Can anyone confirm that they do have a randomized number of evil flowers growing near them and if so, what the range is?

I've always seen 9 flowers in every single Totally Normal Tree

Unrelated question. Can deadly brightshades infest player planted kelp and or spiky bushes? What about stone fruits that come from sprouts?

17 hours ago, MadMatt said:

I can do you one better than confirming your question: baseless speculation. Maybe the wiki is referring to Don't Starve, and Don't Starve Together changed it?

• GL Happy 1

29 minutes ago, Juanasdf said:

Unrelated question. Can deadly brightshades infest player planted kelp and or spiky bushes? What about stone fruits that come from sprouts?

None of those listed can be infected.

Only Berry Bushes, Weeds/Farm plot crops, and twigs can be infested.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I can do you one better than confirming your question: baseless speculation.

Unfathomably based. But yeah that seems to be the most reasonable answer as to why (who plays DS anymore lol)

• GL Happy 1

9 hours ago, Nnumber3 said:

Does the Bel Canto of Courage half the sanity gain of Celestial Champion?

No, only the bee queen crown is affected due to the bel canto of courage reducing the effect before the crown converts it into positive.

11 hours ago, Picklesaurus said:

Does piggyback's slow affect wereforms?

They don't afaik, since you don't have an inventory

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is there a difference between the “purple” colored Mightiness meter and the “green” one? And if so can someone detail to me what that is?

The extra mightyness from skills will drop even if you're holding a dumbell, the green one won't

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toda9 said:

If I want to base at Ancient Archive , Is there a way to get rid of  metal worms ?

You can not get rid of them completly but they only turn on when the archieve is active and you can reactivate/deactivate it at anytime 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toda9 said:

If I want to base at Ancient Archive , Is there a way to get rid of  metal worms ? (I need free light , require 3 irr gem activate) 

You can push them out of bounds with a panflute and the void-walk gate glitch.

Let them be reanimated, put them to sleep, push them to an open pair of gates and close it.

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1