Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m playing with the new insight points as Wolfgang and just unlocked my first skill (Dumbell developer) but I have no earthly clue where or how to reliably get Thelucite where do you get this resource?

Sunken Chests! <3 Requires a bit of luck but the yield can be nice and pay off once you strike the right chest.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why do people say Hambats are good weapons? In my experience with the they spoil out rather quickly & having a weapon that spoils is far less appealing then just rushing Spears then Darkswords.

the hypothetically infinite durability weapon does pretty decent damage and saves on a lot of resources that dark swords and spears would've used

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lenship2 said:

the hypothetically infinite durability weapon does pretty decent damage and saves on a lot of resources that dark swords and spears would've used

Also, it’s a common strategy to destroy pigmen houses early game to get resources to craft the alchemy engine, so when you’re doing that, you always get the spare ingredients to craft the ham bat that is better than a normal sword, so it helps a lot early game.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why do people say Hambats are good weapons? In my experience with the they spoil out rather quickly & having a weapon that spoils is far less appealing then just rushing Spears then Darkswords.

They are very good in the early game when you don't have enough resources for lots of weapons, since technically it has infinite durability. It's also really good against raid bosses because you don't have to craft 5 dark swords for a single boss.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:23 PM, ButterStuffed said:

Do thermal stones have the base 30 insulation that most survivors have or is it strictly the 120 mentioned in the wiki?

This means that thermal stones are inferior to winter caps in terms of insulation length doesn’t it?

Maybe the thermal stones temperature change rate works differently and doesn’t use the +30 to calculate heat loss?

I believe it is strictly the 120 insulation listed. 

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

They're basically free.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Even a half spoiled hambat does significantly more damage than a spear. But most people will craft a hambat for a specific long fight (like dragonfly) it just saves resources because of its infinite durBility.

9 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

What's a good setup for a  cannon v boss?

You can use cannons on Shadow Knight and Klaus, since they can't fly or teleport.

Place like 40 knight statues on land and kill the bishop&rook on boat, bait the shadow knight to where the cannon is aimed at and wait for powder monkeys to kill them. You can do the opposite and put knights on boat if you want.

The Same with Klaus, just trap the deers then wait for monkeys to kill it.

• Like 1

How to know How many walrus camp in the world without exploring ?

have an experience in official server , they said 1 walrus and vote for regenerate world at day 1

already ask them but no one answer , so Im come to ask here.

2 hours ago, Toda9 said:

have an experience in official server , they said 1 walrus and vote for regenerate world at day 1

They might used the console command to count the amount of walrus camp in the world. When the world generates, there will always be 1 camp spawned in the moon stone altar forest, and 3 additional ones if triple mctusk biome is present.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Toda9 said:

Open up console by pressing ~ key, enter this command:

c_announce(tostring(c_countprefabs("walrus_camp")))

This will show you the number of walrus camps

• Like 1

The year of the bunnyman Night Cap is supposed to speed up sanity/hp restoration from sleeping right? 

I just tested it and from 10 hp to 150 it takes 70 seconds with and without the cap :cry: 

Tried with both the event enabled and disabled, same thing.

Could someone pretty please confirm this? Maybe its a bug? 

I was looking forward to using it for the first time with the new wormwood :wilson_cry:

Can the Beefalo Brush crafting Recipe be changed to NOT need Ewecus wool? I have a weak stomach so an enemy that flings Snotballs at you isn’t something I fancy playing with. I’d actually love a world Gen setting to disable very specifically Ewecus but if I did that.. I’d miss out on loot that Require it’s resources.

• Shopcat 1

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can the Beefalo Brush crafting Recipe be changed to NOT need Ewecus wool? I have a weak stomach so an enemy that flings Snotballs at you isn’t something I fancy playing with. I’d actually love a world Gen setting to disable very specifically Ewecus but if I did that.. I’d miss out on loot that Require it’s resources.

You can deconstruct pillows from year of the bunnymen for steel wool(the ones bunnymen came with), or kill Klaus for some. Or just play on PC and get modding, which you certainly won't.

Edited by _zwb
  • Like 5
  • Sanity 1

37 minutes ago, _zwb said:

You can deconstruct pillows from year of the bunnymen for steel wool(the ones bunnymen came with), or kill Klaus for some. Or just play on PC and get modding, which you certainly won't.

I didn’t even know you could deconstruct pillows lol, so thanks for this valuable informations!

• Like 1

How do you plant moonshrooms in a planter? I cant put moon shrooms in and I seem to be unable to catch what I assume are the moon spores

Edit: tried it out on a creative world and it worked, so I guess either I didnt have the ability on or you can place em in winter

Edited by Wardin25
  • Sad Dupe 1