Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

3 hours ago, _zwb said:

Has the insanity idle animation been changed? I remember the characters played a different animation when insane:wilson_curious:

what's different is the character's hands draw infront of the head now, due to the recent cowl fix

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2023 at 8:52 PM, Captain_Rage said:

I don't know why I keep writing the names of the items from the game with capital initials.

image.png.02f367ae2d8174296d9da0faabe37c51.png
Because it is indeed capitalized on the screen, this may have an invisible impact on you, maybe similar to the Bandwagon effect.
Well, what the hell am I talking about? I don't even know when to capitalize

• Like 3
  • GL Happy 1

9 hours ago, _zwb said:

Has the insanity idle animation been changed? I remember the characters played a different animation when insane:wilson_curious:

Yes, the hands have been changed as stated earlier.

7 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

Bad probably

image.png.1c722f74b3ca10a103dc94975c3909d0.png- Woodie

Excuse you, I bet she smells perfectly fine. Fire does a lot to cleanse the grime! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Yes, the hands have been changed as stated earlier.

Excuse you, I bet she smells perfectly fine. Fire does a lot to cleanse the grime! 

If anything she probably has a burnt charcoal smell, which I have to say is strangely pleasant.

• Like 2
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Big Ups 1

what are the attack speeds of the void reaper compared to wanda's alarming clock? i know standard attack speed is around 0.5ish, but what about whips?

im asking bc under perfect circumstances old wanda can do 132 damage per hit to lunar enemies with void gear, which means that she could have a hypothetically higher form of dps with it (especially with animation cancelling)

1 hour ago, Toda9 said:

Is Brightshade staff a planar weapon ? (can it get +25 planar damage with new wolfgang skill tree)

Yes to planar, no to Wolfgang. I believe Wolfgang's skills don't apply to the ranged magic weapons.

• Like 4

Can someone who owns this game on Xbox please tell me if it’s glitched for them like I mean..

I throw down a 17% football helmet to get it out my inventory and come back to that same area later and there’s two helmets the 17 I dropped and a fresh 100%

But that’s not the only unusual experience I had tonight, I was constantly being attacked by crawling horrors, like even if I killed them, or I restored my sanity to above half they chased me relentlessly and spawned in groups of 3’s

Hounds seemed to be equally bugged too, I had them set to default but was being attacked by 6 or more hounds before even reaching day 35.

Its like the Varglet that was supposed to Spawn wasn’t spawning or something.

The only difference between tonight’s play session and all my others is tonight a played with a friend who was playing as Wolfgang, I’m not sure if Wolfgang just existing spawns more threats but if he does….

Then my lazy friend he was sitting in base starving & going wimpy mode was only making my life (as Wilson) that much worse.

I do have several settings toggled on/off more & less, but hounds and nightmare creatures aren’t one of them.

And I’m unsure how the helm replicated itself.

(Im the only one who owns the skin applied to it so obviously my newbie buddy did not craft it and place it there)

Please look into this if anyone can!

Do thermal stones have the base 30 insulation that most survivors have or is it strictly the 120 mentioned in the wiki?

This means that thermal stones are inferior to winter caps in terms of insulation length doesn’t it?

Maybe the thermal stones temperature change rate works differently and doesn’t use the +30 to calculate heat loss?

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m playing with the new insight points as Wolfgang and just unlocked my first skill (Dumbell developer) but I have no earthly clue where or how to reliably get Thelucite where do you get this resource?

Ruins and archives 

• Like 1