Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Cookie Cutters ignore docks entirely.
By all intents and purposes, docks are simply just turf tiles.
The only thing that can interact with them are explosions and cannon balls.

Wow not at all what I expected... damn time to set up some hectic salt farms

Thank you!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DajeKotlyar said:

Is this normal? Its totally nature spawned, without mods

image.jpeg

Also find this in the same world. Dont even know that its possible

image.jpeg

yep, regular ponds can spawn in the caves in that biome which is nice to refill watering cans or fish in winter without the need of going deep.

edit: oh, if you mean that the plants spawned on top of each other, yes, is a bug. Once i had grass in the middle of a pond

some set piece can spawn in the caves like the hound trap you found, the red hound trap or the dev graveyard 

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

18 hours ago, -Variant said:

Cookie Cutters ignore docks entirely.
By all intents and purposes, docks are simply just turf tiles.
The only thing that can interact with them are explosions and cannon balls.

What happens to seedshells that sea weeds fire at docks? Are they destroyed or dropped as items?

• Like 1

Is there a craftable structure that cannonballs can't destroy?

For context: I'm planning on hoarding splumonkeys on a wall of a specific structure and farm them with cannonballs, for that I need something they can get stuck in and can resist the cannonballs direct and AOE damage.

I know walls wont work, but maybe fossils, boulders, burnt/normal structures or anything I'm missing?

Is there a way to rollback more than 1 time at once while using rollback vote, i.e. rollback more than 1 time if there is no admin on the server? I'm asking because usually starting rollback vote 2 times doesn't work, since by the time players load and vote after 1st rollback next vote rollbacks world to the same point as 1st vote, not further.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:11 AM, Pig Princess said:

Is there a way to rollback more than 1 time at once while using rollback vote, i.e. rollback more than 1 time if there is no admin on the server? I'm asking because usually starting rollback vote 2 times doesn't work, since by the time players load and vote after 1st rollback next vote rollbacks world to the same point as 1st vote, not further.

it only works if all players have good connection and can finish the second vote fast enough. With current DST loading times, I don't think it's possible 

• Sad Dupe 1

Why can't we fish out items with a fishing rod from the sea? It's even a thing in SP, being able to fish sunken objects out the water.

It would be nice to use a fishing rod to loot sunken pirate ship loot and stuff like that safely, for example, without driving right into the cursed trinkets, lol.

On 10/18/2022 at 7:08 PM, themightyone said:

So to fight the Celestial champion , what ocean content do I need to find ?

Is it just Lunar Island, Pearl's Island and the Crab King ? Or is there something else I am missing ?

Unsure if anyone else answered, but basically yes. You only need to find those three for the CC content. for Pearl's QUESTS, which does lead to CC, that's a different matter.

•  You need 10 cookie cutter shells, for her house, which means you'll need to find salt biomes to farm those
  • If you're going the fishing route (not mandatory unless you want to skip other certain quests that might need snow/rain to give her clothing, or a lureplant killed only in spring on her island) You have to sail arounnd fishing for a heavy fish using a pocketscale to determine its weight. I think the easiest way is to fish in the Waterlogged biome since those fish are pretty chonk, but don't qoute me.

Think that's it actually

• Health 1