Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Another question: how do I figure out the prefab name of a specific prefab in my world? In this case I'm talking about an fx which I doubt will be listed in the wiki, some bright lunar energy orbs flying in an endless circle (yes, I'm using some funky random spawns mod), I have no idea what they are called in the code or where they even belong to, probably CC. I see the command "c_searchprefabs" but don't know how to use it to get any output...

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

how do I figure out the prefab name of a specific prefab in my world?

You can run on Remote:

c_announce(c_select().prefab)

Have your mouse at your estimate of the entities location in the world. You may need to try a few times.

Another method:

c_selectnear(nil, 4)

If you run this on Local, you can see the output in your in-game console log. It will display a list of the prefab names of all entities within (in this case) 4 units (1 tile) of your character.

2 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

I see the command "c_searchprefabs" but don't know how to use it to get any output...

This command is for searching through the names of all the prefabs in the game (not just in your world). It will display a list of closest matches in the log.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

I have been desperate for long enough - what are some methods to cheese FW that work for any character? I just wanna be done and go home at this point...

Houndius shootius + Lureplants

Winona catapults + Volt Goat Jelly + Wolfgang with a wet fw. Just hold F and during phase 2, break the hands and then go back to holding F.

Once you get a thurible, place it down during the fight and there will be no bone cage in like a 1.5 tile range of the thurible. Enough thuribles over time and there will be no bone cage attack.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Houndius shootius + Lureplants

Winona catapults + Volt Goat Jelly + Wolfgang with a wet fw. Just hold F and during phase 2, break the hands and then go back to holding F.

Once you get a thurible, place it down during the fight and there will be no bone cage in like a 1.5 tile range of the thurible. Enough thuribles over time and there will be no bone cage attack.

How exactly would you use the lureplants? Any attack of FW just slices them and I did not find a way to prevent him using the bone spiral.

Edited by Falkenpelz
I swear I haven't cursed that hard in Hollow Knight or Rain World endgame compared to FW...

What happens to the eyebone when you sink. I bumped into sea weeds by mistake and died from it. But I was able to recover my stuff with a grass raft. I found everything but the eyebone... Anyone know what to do?

10 minutes ago, Chimpo said:

What happens to the eyebone when you sink. I bumped into sea weeds by mistake and died from it. But I was able to recover my stuff with a grass raft. I found everything but the eyebone... Anyone know what to do?

Search on shore you washed up on.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Lets hope we will get at least a beta for now...

Well it’s 5:30pm last Thursday of the month, guess we just aren’t getting an update. Maybe the next one is pretty big or something? Who knows.. Wonder when we will get a new Curio Cabinet Mini-Game? I figured we would get one during Midsummers Cawnival year 2 but nope!, maybe the next one comes with year of the.. These Mini-Games are pretty fun when you just want something to do but don’t have the time to invest into the core game itself. 

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Well it’s 5:30pm last Thursday of the month, guess we just aren’t getting an update.

My brother in christ, Wickerbottom rework released on August 4th. It's still August and you're expecting an update without any announcement from Klei nor a beta. The promise for monthly updates was only for 2020.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

unknown.png

Has anybody ever seen this biome before? There's bananas galore!

Oh God... All of the poop that must piling up in that area. I can practically smell this picture.

Also, it might be a set piece but I'm unsure. The reason I say this is because I either come across trees scattered about scarcely about or a TON like this all clustered near-ish each other (although it's rare).  Maybe it is a biome though, would also make sense.

Edited by HowlVoid