Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

7 hours ago, Lokena said:

Does anyone remember a post with fan-made concept art collection of steampunk-victorian item skins? I unfortunately lost the link and now can't find it.

funny coincidence cause i was looking for it as well yesterday (if we're talking about the same thing) and the creator told me the thread got archived. Thankfully they were able to find the thread

Forum questions. I just made a new topic in General and it is hidden. I double-checked, I didn't select hide. Is this a new rule and topics need to be checked by mods first? Are they toning down the pacing of new posts over Christmas? Is it because I included a picture? Did I do something wrong? I am confused

45 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Forum questions. I just made a new topic in General and it is hidden. I double-checked, I didn't select hide. Is this a new rule and topics need to be checked by mods first? Are they toning down the pacing of new posts over Christmas? Is it because I included a picture? Did I do something wrong? I am confused

klei is coming to your house rn, hiding won't help.

image.thumb.png.dbf039301bccf058e491fcb361df7e0a.png

Do they have the rights to use Wilson? I doubt it's official. Found a post on reddit where a person says he found Don't Starve theme escape in Tehran. I researched this thing a bit and they don't actually have a Don't Starve theme escape, they just use Wilson as their logo. Sometimes Willow and fan arts. I doubt Klei will go for it, but can they sue them and can anyone use characters from Don't Starve as a logo? If anyone is interested, here is their official website.

Edited by Deerclops Mika
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

image.thumb.png.dbf039301bccf058e491fcb361df7e0a.png

Do they have the rights to use Wilson? I doubt it's official. Found a post on reddit where a person says he found Don't Starve theme escape in Tehran. I researched this thing a bit and they don't actually have a Don't Starve theme escape, they just use Wilson as their logo. Sometimes Willow and fan arts. I doubt Klei will go for it, but can they sue them and can anyone use characters from Don't Starve as a logo? If anyone is interested, here is their official website.

goofiest story i've seen in a while

Is there somewhere that we can request a skin pack? I really want to get the reskins for the DST/Terraria crossover, but points are too few and far between to get the pile of spools, and I'd have to do a LOT of unraveling of the things I've been collecting to even hope to get enough. I'd honestly be willing to pay a couple IRL bucks to claim those items

12 minutes ago, ElloShifters said:

Is there somewhere that we can request a skin pack? I really want to get the reskins for the DST/Terraria crossover, but points are too few and far between to get the pile of spools, and I'd have to do a LOT of unraveling of the things I've been collecting to even hope to get enough. I'd honestly be willing to pay a couple IRL bucks to claim those items

You can buy other packs and unravel them, there are mods to help you unravel duplicate skins... But i'm sure you can just buy the terraria chest... Isn't it in the store? Remember that some of the chests aren't on steam, but rather in-game purchases.

16 minutes ago, Juanasdf said:

You can buy other packs and unravel them, there are mods to help you unravel duplicate skins... But i'm sure you can just buy the terraria chest... Isn't it in the store? Remember that some of the chests aren't on steam, but rather in-game purchases.

That's a chest? I swear I looked through both Steam and the in-game stores, and I haven't seen it- maybe I'm just that dang oblivious, but I swear it wasn't there

6 hours ago, Juanasdf said:

6 hours ago, ElloShifters said:

That's a chest? I swear I looked through both Steam and the in-game stores, and I haven't seen it- maybe I'm just that dang oblivious, but I swear it wasn't there

there isnt any terraria chest. All the terraria skins must be unlocked with spools

you can get klei points from every update and exchange them for spools. You can also buy cheap skins in the steam market or buy a skin bundle and unravel them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

there isnt any terraria chest. All the terraria skins must be unlocked with spools

you can get klei points from every update and exchange them for spools. You can also buy cheap skins in the steam market or buy a skin bundle and unravel them

I'm shocked :O

Probably smth to do with the legality of revenue from the sales of skins for items that don't belong to Klei

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Another membe said:

How likely is it that stone fruits mined by hand drop 19 ripe ones in a row? 

0.0002788391667128 (Calculators disagree about the last digits after that, but it's probably not that important.)

0.00028 if you round it up.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

It’s that time of year again, holidays end and a brand new fresh year starts, so I’m just gonna go ahead and ask the question 

“When’s Roadmap?” :lol:

Probably when they finish with the already planned updates if I had to guess

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Juanasdf said:

image.thumb.png.6648649b93c10d7a14fa02e2a0421882.png

This WASN'T intended behaviour? I thought enraged dragonfly dealt unavoidable damage to encourage you to calm her...

Her burning you by being near her is intended, but I think the wording here is saying that Maxwell is being burnt when the clones teleport away since that gives whatever is aggro'd onto them aggro on Maxwell. I could be entirely wrong though.

Is there a point to permanently having the “a little bit of drama” content in the game world? This feels like one of those silly “Year of” Mini Game events that’s cute for a little bit but after the event ends it should go away.. unless I toggle it back on or something.

I hate to sound so harsh about it but these masks & torsos really start piling up, I can take a torch to and burn them all I suppose, but what is the actual “point” behind this besides to maybe catch newbie players up on a bit of story lore? And then my next question is why doesn’t it go away after completing the full stage play? Like idk crumble and get pulled back into the ground by shadow hands or something..

If this has some larger (yet to be revealed) purpose can one of you devs at least hint at that by dropping me a ShopCat emote?

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is there a point to permanently having the “a little bit of drama” content in the game world? This feels like one of those silly “Year of” Mini Game events that’s cute for a little bit but after the event ends it should go away.. unless I toggle it back on or something.

I just never touch em, HOWEVER, its cool to see what you get if you find it day 1, potentially a free miner hat, top hat or trap for magic tier 1. Or an umbrella for pearl's quest. Also backpack and shovel but that's not as exciting.

Edited by Juanasdf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I use it's placement in the world along with the brick road, and stagehand/chester's location to determine early on if the world could potentially have a triple walrus biome that I haven't run into yet.

Since it's spawn location tends to mimic that of the brick road or chester it usually spawns near where they are or in the other biomes they would spawn in Ex. Killer bee biome and triple mctusk

I'm pretty sure there's more spawns but this is what I've noticed personally so far and since we can't cheat or get mods on console it's been a huge help for me to determine the value of a world faster.