Wickerbottom is Webber's mom?

While playing Webber, I noticed that when he eats something stale, he says "stale like mum's leftovers". The thing is: Wicker bottom does not like stale food. It also fits that she is a women and that Webber said "mom" instead of "dad". Not to mention that due to half of him being a spider, we do not know his age, so he might be older than he looks. What do you think of this theory?

1 minute ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Aren't you the guy that went "hurr durr this gaem is bad, klei sucks, bosses suck, imma go play something diffrent"? Anyway, i wouldnt really call this a theory, rather some bizzare interpretation of said characters and their "connection".

These people will find any excuse to make connections based on the smallest evidence. I like to call these people Lore Jockeys. It's almost fanatical.

15 minutes ago, chenais said:

While playing Webber, I noticed that when he eats something stale, he says "stale like mum's leftovers". The thing is: Wicker bottom does not like stale food. It also fits that she is a women and that Webber said "mom" instead of "dad". Not to mention that due to half of him being a spider, we do not know his age, so he might be older than he looks. What do you think of this theory?

if i dont remember bad, some spiders eat their mom (or the prey that was infected with spiders eggs) when they born so is just a pun

i dont think the human part of weeber has taste her death mother

5 minutes ago, WhackE said:

These people will find any excuse to make connections based on the smallest evidence. I like to call these people Lore Jockeys. It's almost fanatical.

just see people who believes in every G connection does something bad like sharing covid or who believes in chemtrails or anunaki xD

human likes answeres and fantasy and sometimes we mix 

What if... Webber is Wickerbottom's father's brother transported from past into an alternate future via Constant's magic?! You didn't expect this, did you? Neither did I, but boy do I have my trusty booze for inspiration; lots and lots of it - booze, not inspiration :hypnotized:

3 hours ago, chenais said:

I'm going to assume you mean that Wicker use to feed her leftovers to Webber in a hypothetical scenario that Webber and Wicker were related and use to live with each other? I doubt that, since Wicker is the type of person who wouldn't let her child eat something she herself wouldn't (her "raisins" and candy apple quotes shows that she does show concern about what others eat, for example) 

Also, maybe just me, but I think Wicker is a little too old to have a kid as young as Webber. After all, Webber is around Wendy's age (around 9 iirc) and Wicker does talk to him in the same tone as she does with Wendy and the other kids, so I think it's safe to assume that Webber is a around 10 or so. 

And wouldn't Webber say something about Wicker being his mother too? if he can remember his father vividly and ate his mothers leftovers to the point where stale food reminds him specifically of his mothers leftovers, wouldn't Webber be able to recognize Wicker? 

Webber's mother seemed to be typically mindful, warning Webber of the dangers of the kitchen and to always eat his vegetables. She took Webber antique shopping with her, and he remembers how she would make turkey dinner.

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Webber

Wigfrid's favorite food is turkey dinner therefore she is Webber's mother. Also she always told Webber to eat his vegetables because she hates vegetables. :wilson_cool:

13 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Oh this is genious. I think this supports the wider theory that all survivors are actually related through blood, marriage, creation or adoption with Wickerbottom being the head matriarch of all family, having married and divorsed three previous lovers.

63955527_DSTFamilyTree.thumb.png.d069b89140d6216fec328a99e2d1021f.png

This reminded me of this image that I've seen
SPOILER_latest.png

Archived