Wickerbottom is Webber's mom?

18 hours ago, chenais said:

While playing Webber, I noticed that when he eats something stale, he says "stale like mum's leftovers". The thing is: Wicker bottom does not like stale food. It also fits that she is a women and that Webber said "mom" instead of "dad". Not to mention that due to half of him being a spider, we do not know his age, so he might be older than he looks. What do you think of this theory?

react_confused.png.7106a335023c0e1c22e649de1136061c.png

4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

[...]

How does it come Wurt and Walter ain't siblings? They share almost the same quote for the burning Evergreen:

Wurt:

Supposed to chop tree THEN make campfire, flort.

Walter:

You're supposed to chop the tree first, THEN build the fire!

4 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

How does it come Wurt and Walter ain't siblings? They share almost the same quote for the burning Evergreen:

Wurt:

Walter:

Furthermore, why isn't everyone related to everyone else?
Whenever they can't do something, every single survivor says "I can't do that"

Except for Wes maybe.

My friend i hate to break it to you but it seems youre high in uncooked green mushrooms,i recommend you seek medical atention because of the hallutination effects it can give you,had a friend doing it once (was shocked when i discover) and the situation was bad

As a said before seek medical attention,i may not know you but i do care about the health of the others i met

Archived