Community Choice Vignette - Wurt - The Monster Marsh

• Developer

Hey all,

Thank you all for joining in and nominating your favorite scenes for Woodie's short, Tree's a Crowd. The winning nomination is gorgeous, I want to have a print of it on my wall!

In case you missed how this works, we’ll post a thread for one of the animated shorts with a link to YouTube, and you can nominate your favorite scene by posting a screenshot. Cast your vote by giving one or more of the nominated scenes an emoji response. After a week we'll tally up the results and add a Vignette based on the winning scene into a future build of the game.

Try to avoid nominating a similar scene to one that's already been posted. We'll remove nominations if we feel they are too similar to an existing nomination or the Vignette we already made, or in the case of shenanigans ;)

The next short is Wurt's short. I'm looking forward to seeing the nominations!

Our choice for the Vignette was...loading_wurt_trailer.jpg

• Like 23

While I think this vignette isn't especially representing Wurt but more her home, some screens for the different biome atmospheres could be awesome, dunno what you think of it. :)

image.thumb.png.48a0959348901821373f92211cac7fee.png

But have some spoders just in case.

• Like 57

On 5/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, Pixil said:

image.thumb.png.d1ddf20fcea711a4eac9f1e8a1dac8a9.png

Can't seem to get a fullscreen image without youtube border, this'll have to do.

What I do to get screenshots is that I put the video on full screen slow it down to 0.25 set it a few seconds back then play it and take screenshots right about where I want to take.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Well folks today is Friday so time to wake up  @PeterA from his slumber. Unless I got the days mixed up

It’s usually around 5pm or 7pm my time that they announce the winning frame, it’s only 11:36am here so we still got a few hours left to go. :)