Community Choice Vignette - Wurt - The Monster Marsh

for-memes.png.18ca661a7ed4f5290f34f7016369edfd.png

Ah, I see. Finally the brave forum community in its high artistic sense picked the best meme image to become a future vignette. Am sure this will go live with a perfectly well non-controversial reception. Like warm milk and fermented plums :encouragement:

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
*history in the making*
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

for-memes.png.18ca661a7ed4f5290f34f7016369edfd.png

Ah, I see. Finally the brave forum community in it's high artistic sense picked the best meme image to become a future vignette. Am sure this will go live with a perfectly well non-controversial reception. Like warm milk and fermented plums :encouragement:

I wouldn't worry about it since that screenshot goes against the rules:

On 5/15/2020 at 7:28 PM, PeterA said:

Try to avoid nominating a similar scene to one that's already been posted. We'll remove nominations if we feel they are too similar to an existing nomination or the Vignette we already made, or in the case of shenanigans ;)

Edited by Tapirus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

8pm, yikes now I’m really starting to get worried! I hope everything’s okay.. Anyone know what the next vignette is? WintersFeast right? 

Im pretty sure they are only doing the character rework shorts... so it would be Wendy next.

I wonder if Wes's "rework" short will be included.

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Im pretty sure they are only doing the character rework shorts... so it would be Wendy next.

I wonder if Wes's "rework" short will be included.

I doubt it, since it wasn’t a real character rework.. but you could get Balloon Battle Mech Wes Vignette if you logged into the game on April 1st (it’s currently the one I’m using in game lol!) 

Edited by Mike23Ua

6 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

10:12 PM ET

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 10.11.03 PM.png

I hope everyone at Klei is ok.

they may just be busy with that new hot lava update that I’m not even about to try to name the name of! I think they’re competing for best tongue twister update or something.

Hot Lava beats DSTs for sure :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Wait... I didn't miss anything this time!? I might have a chance to post my submission first, for once!

Checking in this morning to see if I also missed my chance to post my submission, Hopefully we aren’t left in the dark too much longer.

Well I mean your Charlie- You embrace the dark, and I am Wendy.. I can use Abigail to play in the dark. But still!!! This is scary

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

Bruh you guys expecting a person to work on the weekend? Lmao.

It’s probably just been extended till 5pm today instead of yesterday, would be my best guess- they did just release that new Hot Lava update yesterday so they likely got flooded with patch fixes on that. :) 

• Developer

Well well, it appears that I've got egg on my face. The shorter work week combined with the being busy getting the next update ready, I completely missed this yesterday. Thanks for your concern and your patience!

The numbers appear to be tied now, and zakin19's post includes a humorous in-between frame which I'm categorizing as shenanigans, so I'm calling the winner as...

On 5/15/2020 at 3:30 PM, Hornete said:

image.thumb.png.358316d19fddd78af2d028264e7146bd.png

I'll get the next thread for Wendy's Wish You Were Here short setup Monday morning.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Well well, it appears that I've got egg on my face. The shorter work week combined with the being busy getting the next update ready, I completely missed this yesterday. Thanks for your concern and your patience!

The numbers appear to be tied now, and zakin19's post includes a humorous in-between frame which I'm categorizing as shenanigans, so I'm calling the winner as...

I'll get the next thread for Wendy's Wish You Were Here short setup Monday morning.

Wait Monday? May the 25th? That’s ironically also my Birthday, glad everyone’s Okay though :) Can’t wait! #WendyMain

• Like 2

Aw, I was really hoping for that "got my eye on you" spider. XD

As for Wendy's, I'm pretty sure it's not a question of which screenshot will become the new vignette, but who will be able to post it first once the thread opens up.

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

As for Wendy's, I'm pretty sure it's not a question of which screenshot will become the new vignette.

I picked a good one.. but considering the way every other screenshot has turned out- I would not be surprised at all if the winning frame turns out being Jack Carter (Or aka Creepy Maxwell with a Mustache) I won’t let that get me discouraged though.. because with EVERY Vignette community pole thing there were surprisingly very very low amounts of actual entries in each one. So Klei May actually look through those and eventually add more then one from them.

(Not now though.. totally not right now, and don’t take my word for it.. I don’t work at Klei so until you hear it from someone who does.. it’s just me hoping for more vignettes.  All of the frames ive picked even though none of them were actually chosen- showcase that specific characters actual personality through a brief glimpse.

With Willows I wanted a scene where She was running from shadows monsters while holding her protector Bernie.

For Winona I choose a shot of her using her Mechanical skills to fix some broken stuff.

With Woodie I Choose a frame that shows Woodie proud of himself chopping down a forest unaware of the Treeguard about to smack him out of the frame that all his wood chopping had caused.

For Wurt I wanted to showcase her extreme Hatred for the Pigmen.

Even though I didn’t actually submit a frame for Warly and choose Not to participate in his- I would had choose the frame of him spoon feeding Mamanan.

The TL:DR- I didn’t pick my choices based on the shot I liked the most or thought was the funniest, I picked them because they showed a brief glimpse into who those characters ACTUALLY are.

And Wendy’s will be no different. But if my frame choice does not win I hope it still ends up in the game some day. :( 

Also I can careless WHO Actually posts it first- I’m not trying to win a contest.. I just want this very specific loading screen in the game. <3 #WendyMain.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

As for Wendy's, I'm pretty sure it's not a question of which screenshot will become the new vignette, but who will be able to post it first once the thread opens up.

Heh, cant wait to see who'll draw first. Prolly Warlockadamm or trinket_4.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Heh, cant wait to see who'll draw first. Prolly Warlockadamm or trinket_4.

dont forget meeee

4 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

dont forget meeee

though to be honest it doesnt really matter who gets it to me i mean we all know what vignette will win this one.

• Haha 4