[Game Update] - 400698

• Developer
  • Abigail is now less aggressive while riled up.
  • Fixed Abigail getting stuck at her initial stage when Wendy dies.
  • Pipspooks now spawn when a new day begins, instead of when night begins (to allow spawning in worlds with night disabled).
  • Pipspooks have a higher chance of spawning when there are more Wendys in the server.
  • Wendy will now provide some speech when filling the Sisturn with flowers (to hint that it reduces the time it takes for Abigail to level up).
  • Fixed Abigail texture resolution issues.
  • Fixed a crash when playing Wendy in mods that use The Gorge game mode.
  • Removed incorrect burnt Shared Armoire textures.
  • Corrected Wendy Deluxe Wardrobe description.
  • Added new Wendy Vignettes.
  • Fixed several Wortox eye textures.

View full update

• Like 35
  • Thanks 10

7 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Abigail is now less aggressive while riled up.
  • Fixed Abigail getting stuck at her initial stage when Wendy dies.
  • Pipspooks now spawn when a new day begins, instead of when night begins (to allow spawning in worlds with night disabled).
  • Pipspooks have a higher chance of spawning when there are more Wendys in the server.
  • Wendy will now provide some speech when filling the Sisturn with flowers (to hint that it reduces the time it takes for Abigail to level up).
  • Fixed Abigail texture resolution issues.
  • Fixed a crash when playing Wendy in mods that use The Gorge game mode.
  • Removed incorrect burnt Shared Armoire textures.
  • Corrected Wendy Deluxe Wardrobe description.
  • Added new Wendy Vignettes.
  • Fixed several Wortox eye textures.

View full update

Hey I wanted to buy Wendy’s Hallowed Nights Skin set, it’s Supposed to be on sale.. but it is not :( I’ve waited all this time for Wendylure Plant. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey I wanted to buy Wendy’s Hallowed Nights Skin set, it’s Supposed to be on sale.. but it is not :( I’ve waited all this time for Wendylure Plant. 

Halloween night skins do not become weaveable and their respective elegants become heirloom quality. So the lureplant skin remains the same as before rework. Is the same for all other characters.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I like this vignette!

image.thumb.png.9e76d5ff227d2612c34e7bdd952620b6.png

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is the skin they were talking about:image.thumb.png.9d7e8355c60b864091a8ff6b052c07c8.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, CremeLover said:

Halloween night skins do not become weaveable and their respective elegants become heirloom quality. So the lureplant skin remains the same as before rework. Is the same for all other characters.

:( only This one is on sale.. but not Lureplant. 

B97A1D68-5750-487C-B553-AAAE98646169.jpeg

23 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Abigail is now less aggressive while riled up.

Thanks, hopefully my beefalo can be at peace now :)

Any plans to re-balance some numbers about Abby's damage or such?

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

loading_wendy_trailer.thumb.png.7d49857281fd3e451a2789bbd928ae2c.png

This is the happiest and saddest picture I've seen in a long time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Abigail is now less aggressive while riled up.

I'm sad that Abby no longer attacks butterflies. She was gonna be so good at getting glossamer saddle early. Can you make Abby take less damage from bosses? She is considered a generic mob so she takes double damage from bosses... Maybe even give the defensive elixir some damage reduction because currently the defensive elixir is useless against bosses.

Edited by Bird Up
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Bird Up said:

I'm sad that Abby no longer attacks butterflies. She was gonna be so good at getting glossamer saddle early. Can you make Abby take less damage from bosses? She is considered a generic mob so she takes double damage from bosses... Maybe even give the defensive elixir some damage reduction because currently the defensive elixir is useless against bosses.

I feel you pain. Also abigail don't attack sleeping birds also. Rip butterflies and sleeping birds farming.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Wait why is she less aggressive?

I think it makes sense to make her not aggressive to awake birds, bernie, glommer, and the vases and chairs in ruins (yes she attacked those too). But her aggro on butterflies was very useful. I've seen glommer die 4 times already to Abigails lol.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

...One question:

What about Lights Out...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Wait why is she less aggressive? It was really easy to control her. Make it so she doesn’t attack mobs that can be tamed like pigmen or bunnymen. But I t hunk the rest she should attack or the mode would be kinda useless.

This please. She just didn't have to attack befriended and summoned creatures.

• Like 2

I believe Abby should still target butterflies when riled up; the problem was that she was targeting befriended and summoned creatures such as Glommer, Bernie and befriended Pigmen, Bunnymen etc.

I also think that either Abigail or the ectoherbology potions should have their numbers tweaked a bit, because they are a bit underwhelming and end up achieving the effects that Abigail had for free before the rework.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi! When it says Abby is less aggressive, does this mean she no longer attacks friendly mobs?

On the chance this isn't that fix, will it be looked into? Absolutely devastated when Abby up-and slaughtered my fully domesticated Beefalo.

• Haha 1