Wendy's Character Refresh is Coming Next Week!

12 minutes ago, Kelloggs Dogfry said:

Maybe other than the short, I thought Woodie- big step in the right direction and really different.

This is how I feel about all the Reworks, they need to feel unique and different.. each character needs to play drastically different from the others.. You don’t go around worrying about being Mauled to death by a Catcoon when your not playing as Wortox.

And that’s what makes DST, Charming, fun and sets it apart from Solo DS, each of these playable characters should offer up their own unique way of playing the game.

Some people love Woodies Rework where he can now farm wood with Lucy, Farm Rocks as Beaver, Farm Spiders as Moose, and Bee-Line to Lunar Island as Goose.. 

And then some people hate his Rework. Klei can’t please everyone all of the time I guess. :( 

Same Thing With Wendy Rework- If Communing with Pipspook and Ectoherbology plays a large part of playing as Wendy, Some Wendy mains will love Wendy even more.. and some Wendy mains will become previous Wendy mains.

You can’t please everyone all of the time..

As for myself, my most played as Characters are Wendy, Walani, & Wickerbottom.

But I play as every single last character in the game from time to time for a change of pace & gameplay.. 

I don’t play too terribly much as the ones who have not been Refreshed yet, (I still play them but not a whole lot....) because I don’t want to get used to how they play NOW and then Klei change them on me later.

1 minute ago, Owlrus98 said:

Just came to my mind, but I totally forgot about the potential for another loyal login skin, not to mention the announcement of another line of twitch drops too. Now I'm pretty hyped!

The Twitch drop is something from the Crystaline collection.

thats all we know. :( 

Archived