Wendy's Character Refresh is Coming Next Week!

On 20/3/2020 at 10:22 PM, Woodsman said:

Wanted to offer my feedback on wendys refresh :D

Only a couple things i didnt like in the wendy refresh, most of the changes have been great! 

I would like to suggest in riled up mode she acts closer to her origional AI in only attacking neutral creatures or structures if wendy attacks first eg: spider nests and pigs

And we used to be able to kind of point to what we want her to attack by kind of canceling our attack, that was handy

A suggestion for the sisturn, be able to place her flower inside leashing Abigail to that general location

What i loved was the smoother summoning system and the pipspook/mourning glory and elixer gameplay would love to see stackable elixer effects maybe caped at 3?

I liked the growing strength but would like to see it continue out to 1200 maybe being near the sisturn can slowly overclock her max health and when away slowly returns to 600.

the protection potion rather than a shield gives a x2 health pool max for a short time

All in all though thanks for the hard work! And a great game!

then she will be op as ****, they did a great job balancing her with the lastest update

I thought of a small tweak that I suddenly absolutely need in the Wendy refresh, I'm considering making a small mod for it if Klei doesn't want to add it to vanilla lol. Seeing as how NPC ghosts no longer feel the need to attack Wendy, I think she needs a way to spawn them, but not all the time or it'd be too trolly since they attack other players. My advice: Make it so that when Sisturns are activated on the night of the full moon, they count as graves for the purposes of ghost spawning.

Archived