Woodie - Killer confirmed?

So Ive been testing some things, and evidence suggests that Woodie - is a killer in the past? An intresting quote Wurt says when eximaning Woodie - aka player  killer in PvP mode. Of course, you may say that`s no cannon, but Wurt already said that Deerclops - is a she, and it was right. So what about Woodie then? Was he a killer in past? Your thoughts?

image.png.aac0c9ee8c416a14844a34be8dd1cadb.png

The quotes change from default for a player who's attacked another character, killed another character with an attack (both of which can happen from failing to catch a boomerang outside of PvP, because you yourself count as a player), used a Telltale Heart on a ghost, or set a structure on fire.

Wurt probably says that about Woodie because he carries an axe - a sharp metal potential murder weapon - around all the time.

Well, I mean the Shining parody quote has been in the game forever "All work and no play makes me want to chop trees"--Lucy but the other thing is definitely just a "This character killed somebody else and this is my character-quote saying that I noticed that, in PvP" line.

REDRUM...REDRUM...

...Notorious

Archived