[POLL] What Character rework are you looking forward too?

Which character rework are you up for?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which character rework are you up for?

4 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I know Wendy probably needs it the most, but I'm excited for a Maxwell rework. I honestly think he's fine as is, but you know he's gonna get some cool new tricks when it happens. 

Maxwell, the former Shadow King.. yet the only Shadows he summons are boring versions of himself.

Dude doesn’t need a “Slight” Rework, he needs a total Overhaul.

Let him conjure the Actual Mobs Of DST, He created Tallbirds himself did he not?? Where’s that for combat?

To avoid confusion maybe Maxwell Shadows can glow a Purplish tint so players can tell which ones are his and which are actual enemy mobs?

Either way.. get rid of his boring Shadow Clones completely please... it just seems insulting for the Quote 

“Former Puppet Master”

Wigfrid, because it offers the opportunity to make a fighter character that has perks that are not entirely self centered and to expand upon already existing perks. Also if I had a secondary, it would be her. There is just a lot of things you could do with Wigfrid, between more unique weaponry, de-buffs to monsters and buffs to players. There's also the chance that we may see how Wigfrid acts when not being a performance artist, though personally I doubt that will happen, ingame at least. 

22 hours ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

Wigfrid, because it offers the opportunity to make a fighter character that has perks that are not entirely self centered and to expand upon already existing perks. Also if I had a secondary, it would be her. There is just a lot of things you could do with Wigfrid, between more unique weaponry, de-buffs to monsters and buffs to players. There's also the chance that we may see how Wigfrid acts when not being a performance artist, though personally I doubt that will happen, ingame at least. 

That’s not entirely true at all- This is a What if Scenario but...

What If Klei decides that Wolfgang’s Wimpy form needs to be scrapped for him completely? I mean even when I first saw Wolfgang’s Wimpy Form it made Absolutely no sense at all to me.. I get that it’s a game and it’s not intended to make sense BUT.

WHAT IF they Decide to give Wigfrid “Split” Personalities? And give her Wolfgang’s Wimpy Form.

Wigfrid being a Mighty Warrior is only a Stage Performance Act...

So what is she NORMALLY supposed to be like?

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s not entirely true at all-

What's not entirely true? My opinion? I am genuinely using the confused reaction right now because I have no idea what you are talking about. The idea you stated about Wigfrid having a wimpy form holds, but I don't know what can be "not entirely true" if all I stated was suggestion and opinion. Hence the reason why I chose to say:

26 minutes ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

personally I doubt

and

27 minutes ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

offers the opportunity

Which are both entirely opinionated. Do you mind clarifying what you meant?

Mechanically, Wendy, Wes, and Webber are the ones that I'm most excited to see buffed, and Wendy, WX-78 and Maxwell are the ones I'm most intrigued by the prospect of lore cinematics for. I'm happy with the balance of most of the other characters as they are; Wilson's perk isn't very exciting but it suits him and I like that he has no downsides unless you purposefully grow your beard in summer, Maxwell already got a rework when he was ported from singleplayer to DST and I like DST Maxwell way better than DS Maxwell, and Wickerbottom, Wolfgang, WX and Wigfrid are pretty powerful the way they are.

29 minutes ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

What's not entirely true? My opinion? I am genuinely using the confused reaction right now because I have no idea what you are talking about. The idea you stated about Wigfrid having a wimpy form holds, but I don't know what can be "not entirely true" if all I stated was suggestion and opinion. Hence the reason why I chose to say:

and

Which are both entirely opinionated. Do you mind clarifying what you meant?

It’s both just matters of opinions really, you stated that you don’t see Wigfrid’s Non-Performance Act side being added into the game, I provided my own opinion as to how I feel differently about that.

Tbh i'm a bit worried about WX-78's rework since he's like a blank slate, anything could happen to him, but in the other hand i cant wait what Klei will do with his rework and lore, i'm hoping at least his short brings Wagstaff into the mix and finally adds him to DST with WX-78's rework like a father and son reunited moment

Wendy, Wilson and Maxwell. Wanna see what Klei comes up with. 

I have been thinking about Wigfrid. Maybe Klei could add that her passive applies to allies fighting near her, like some short of "inspiration" (if you guys have ever played Overwatch, think about Brigitte healing when she hits stuff). 

Could be neat. I cannot imagine anything else tbh T^T

Wendy > Wes > Maxwell > anyone else. In that order.

I think winona could use another refresh honestly... She's in a better spot than pre-refresh, but it could've been a lot better. She's the great mechanic and repair girl, and that could inspire a lot of interesting concepts game play wise. Generators are pretty cool, but only good for catapults, and you don't need to be winona anymore once they're placed.

Wilson, Wes  and WX-78.

Wilson would be interesting lore wise, considering we kinda know a bit about his backstory, maybe we has some knowledge from his time on the shadow throne?

Quite interested with how we'll be changed, considering he doesn't have a playstyle.

Wes will be nice to know about, considering we hardly know anything about him, other than Waxwell finding him annoying.

I think the devs could do something really interesting with him gameplay wise, hopefully he'll be fun and helpful to the team while still being challenging to play.

WX-78 will give us more info on the factory, which always seem to have something interesting lore wise. 

WX-78 is quite boring, and feels more basic than Wilson at times. I do hope if we still be able to upgrade him we can use something else other than gears, that tends to muck the team up more than anything if they don't have the gears used for fridges and a ice flingomatic.

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Maxwell, the former Shadow King.. yet the only Shadows he summons are boring versions of himself.

Dude doesn’t need a “Slight” Rework, he needs a total Overhaul.

Let him conjure the Actual Mobs Of DST, He created Tallbirds himself did he not?? Where’s that for combat?

To avoid confusion maybe Maxwell Shadows can glow a Purplish tint so players can tell which ones are his and which are actual enemy mobs?

Either way.. get rid of his boring Shadow Clones completely please... it just seems insulting for the Quote 

“Former Puppet Master”

He made those using the power of the nightmare throne, something he obviously no longer has access to. The puppets however, come from his codex umbra, something he does still has access to. Besides, just summoning normal ol' mobs sounds even more boring that what we currently have...

9 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

Wendy. I mean, a part of me dreads it, I worry a tad...

Alot of me is worried actally, I just don't want wendy to be completely changed like woodie was. I really hope it mainly focuses on abigail and not so much wendy herself.

I just don't want a woodie-level rework to happen to wendy, and I especially do not want any of the necromancer/occultist suggestions i've seen, she's a child in mourning, not some necromancer or demon worshipper. :s

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

He made those using the power of the nightmare throne, something he obviously no longer has access to. The puppets however, come from his codex umbra, something he does still has access to. Besides, just summoning normal ol' mobs sounds even more boring that what we currently have...

How so? They would still “Do” Everything Current Maxwells boring clones do... they would just look a Million Times more cool doing it.

Archived