[POLL] What Character rework are you looking forward too?

Which character rework are you up for?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which character rework are you up for?

From what I've been able to analyze in the last few months that I played, and also the amount of votes he received here, I believe that Wolfgang is one of the least popular characters in the game, and despite the fact that most of the community wants Wendy's refresh (me included) , I wouldn't be surprised if Klei refreshed Wolfgang.

17 minutes ago, Bijumiro said:

From what I've been able to analyze in the last few months that I played, and also the amount of votes he received here, I believe that Wolfgang is one of the least popular characters in the game, and despite the fact that most of the community wants Wendy's refresh (me included) , I wouldn't be surprised if Klei refreshed Wolfgang.

Unless they said otherwise somewhere, I do believe that EVERY Character will get a Refresh at some point... some may obviously take longer than others.

“Wolfgang be Mightier Soon You No Worry.”

16 minutes ago, Bijumiro said:

Wolfgang has a decent following of people who love the speed and damage increase, and with how good he is now, it’s hard to imagine they’ll make him better.

17 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Wolfgang has a decent following of people who love the speed and damage increase, and with how good he is now, it’s hard to imagine they’ll make him better.

JoeW said himself that they're a tad scared of touching "The Big 3" so I think it's a relatively safe bet to say that they'll hold off on them for at least a bit.

17 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

A Rework doesn’t ALWAYS Mean Better.. in fact I fully expect one of my favorites, Wickerbottom to get Nerfs.

However what I COULD see Working in Wolfgang Rework (Considering there are lots of images of him holding one up Anyway) Is that they’ll add a Dumbell to his Kit, Where he needs to lift that a few times to maintain Mighty Form, Instead Of Just Eating a Few carrots and Blargggghhh Wolfgang Mighty Again!

On 1/31/2020 at 1:03 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

I know Wendy probably needs it the most, but I'm excited for a Maxwell rework. I honestly think he's fine as is, but you know he's gonna get some cool new tricks when it happens. 

Agreed. Tbh I'm hoping he gets a complete overhaul like Woodie did.

Archived