Already thinking about skins ideas for Winters Feast

I can't stop thinking about ideas! My brain keeps thinking for possible ideas... Here's some drawing concepts:  1. Woodie as the father from "A Chrismas Story" (With him taping a hat to keep Lucy warm)  (Quote: "You'll whack your eye out with that boomerang kid!")    2. Wortox as Gizmo from "Gremlins"  (Quote: Better not feed him after midnight..)   3. Webber as the kid from "Home Alone"  (Quote: "We won't let you get in our way!")    [This was all the ideas I had but I hope this might inspire them in anyway. And mostly my favorite has to be Wortox and Woodie.]

Chrismas Woodie.png

Gremlin Wortox.png

Home alone Webber.png

33 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

2. Wortox as Gizmo from "Gremlins" 

That skin looks way too much like his "The Uncorrupted" Skin.

The other two feel like they're easily reproducable via Classy/Common skins, also: Webber already has a Winter's Feast skin.

My concept is that there may be a backpack skin. I mean, instead of an ordinary backpack, it should be an "insulated" backpack skin, which used to be almost useless with 6 slots and becomes much more useful with 8 slots now. Besides, this item has got no skin till now, and it fits the winter's feast's theme (as its prefab "icepack"), it can be made as a bag of snow & ice to preserve items with spoilage.

The Hallowed Night Part 2 was the first time Klei returned to an incomplete skin set and added new skins, except the skins newly added characters get initially (Survivor Wortox, Roseate Wormwood, Roseate and Victorian Warly, Guest of Honor and Triumphant Wurt).

Klei didn't expand Snowfallen skins last year but this year they seem eager to put more effort to Winter's Feast so we can hope for 6 new Skins. I'd want to see a reindeer Wortox, zamboni operator Winona, christmas Woodie, snow frog/white spotted Wurt and Icy Maxwel.

I want a Krampus skin for Wortox based off the Christmas Horror movie of the same name. (What? It was a good movie..)

But I mainly just want a skin covered in Christmas lights that light up all the time lol, Wormwood being a Tree and all.. makes for a perfect candidate :D 

Archived