Hallowed Nights Rises Again! (Joke)

To celebrate one of our most beloved times of the year,we came to tell you guys about the new update !!!
The new update will be live on 31 of December,we had a little problem with the gameplay and balancing but now it’s all right !!!
Winter’s Feast will be delayed to January 10 until February 1 due to rearrange in the schedule.
And Year of the Carrat is going live mid June.

Major Changes includes :
•Wes was removed from the game.
•Pumpkins now have the same effect as mandrake soup.
•Webber is confirmed to be a 9 year old.
•Wortox is getting a Maxwell skin.
•Darkness now kills everyone instantly.
•Wigfrid can eat non-meat itens.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES NEXT WEEK ;)

And if you didn't liked the post here are some memes so you can laught a little :

Spoiler

calcium.jpgspoopy meme.jpg

(This post is just a joke and should be treated as such,I’m REALLY disappointed for not having a Halloween update yet but whatever,this is just a way to release my sadness ;-;)

Besides your irony , I just want to adress a message for the development team. 

YOUR COMMUNICATION ARE GREAT ! YOUR GAME AND UPDATE TOO.  

I ( and I guess most of us ) am just super impatient to hear about the next update. I am like a kid waiting Christmas.  We are used to have gift ( update or announcement) very fast. A lot of us expected new today. It was not the case. No problem we will wait more, until everything is ready. 

For the players who wanted at least a answer from the development team that they will not having announcement today: 

1. Dont starve is one of the best game ever, so leave them in peace to make a good content. 

2. They said couple week. It could be 4 weeks and obviously not today 

2 minutes ago, Varum said:

Sorry , I didn't really get at which point your message was irony or just disappoint towards klei communication. 

I just want to adress a message for the development team. 

I ( and I guess most of us ) am just super impatient to hear about the next update. I am like a kid waiting Christmas.  We are used to have gift ( update or announcement) very fast. A lot of us expected new today. It was not the case. No problem we will wait more, until everything is ready. 

For the players who wanted at least a answer from the development team that they will not having announcement today: 

1. Dont starve is one of the best game ever, so leave them in peace to make a good content. 

3. The fact some users ( including me ) spammed the wurt topics was not to attract the developers but more to share our impatience between us. 

Issa joke

3 hours ago, Varum said:

Besides your irony , I just want to adress a message for the development team. 

First of all, while there communication is definitly better than the average game studio, however, the truth of the matter is that the wurt thread was on fire for hours in hype, and got a metric button of pages in the same time, yet it wasn't until someone shared a screen cap from Twitter that we knew news wouldn't be coming.  They definitly should have knocked down the hype tower early instead of letting it build so high.

Second, while the game is fantastic, certainly, it does have some glaring flaws. Infact, a good portion of the posts here are suggesting ways to improve the game. But doesn't that just prove that the community cares about the game and wants to see it improve? 

2 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

If we didn't got that screenshot from twitter we probably would still waiting for news and wurt thread still would be hot right now.

Imagine how many pages would be filled by now if no one sent that twitter print lol.

23 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

"They" is best for someone you don't know the gender of, it's more inclusive and just sounds less awkward in general.

I've long been fond of "sir and/or madam" door to door sales robot style, but in recent years that seems to tick people off.

Archived