Just now, Bernado1 said:

Imagine if Klei just drops the hugest Halloween update since vanilla DS (with a animated short,new items,skins,the new character and some balance changes) and leave everyone openmouthed.

That would be pretty epic.

1 minute ago, Axelocke said:

I think around now is when games usually implement their halloween events. For Honor just got theirs today, so next week would be pretty reasonable for hallowed nights. :wilson_love: 

Even TF2’s Halloween update came earlier this year,but I can see Klei just adding the new stuff next week too.

Spoiler

Let’s just hope this is not the case :/

Speaking of Wurt, what will his abilities be? I never gotten the chance to discuss about it here, but since in the gorge, the goats are skilled in cooking and farming. But we... already have a skilled farmer/ cook character. They seem to own a lot of shiny stuff, even them having a really good type of currency. Ooo! I would love a character who could basically be a merchant and trade with other creatures and stuff as a mechanic. Also the swamp pigs and goats have a weird relationship saying things like "YOU HELP PIGS?" This could also mean from either the goats abandoning the pigs, or maybe when most of the goats "perished" not sure how the gnaw's plague works caused everyone to panic until the survivors came which is why they also responded with "GOOD LUCK WITH GNAW!!!"

2 minutes ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

I just hope we get a full wurt model today and that it isnt the skinny default one everyone has

Well they are treating it as a suprise saying a "new friend" I dont think they will just reveal the new friend already now but I do wish they did.

Archived