-Immunity or Resistance to wetness uhh.

-Can only eat vegetables and fruits,maybe?

-Can befriend merms and is neutral to them.

-Idk lmao.

-Maybe receives no penalties by drowning or can just swim.

I just want him to be vegan so it's accurate towards in-game merms and because there's no vegan character lmao.

Also another monster character would be boring,we already have 2 of those.

this is a repost from another thread btw

4 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

I wonder if we will see Momsy or Billy or both as NPC when the character comes.

Really! Where are the characters currently... in the story? The last... thing to happen was them hopping through the Gorge portal and now they are just seemingly in limbo.... or was that... just retconned? Mumsy and Billy said they would follow you through, I guess they just died on the way there or something..... It really would be nice to know what happened.

Speaking about merms, I kind of just realised how merm huts and pig houses are exactly the same thing up too the planks (If you look closely)Pigrabbitmerm.jpg.e4d4abccd64bdc012e69a49fa6b1e646.jpg

Maybe Pigs were on the constant first, then the merms came in out of nowhere and started killing pigs in the swamps too steal their houses, explaining why there are pig heads out there in that said swamp. (kind of morbid ;-;) result in a war between the two and that explains the one set piece that spawns two or three merms/pigs and one of either houses. The merms trying to take over a pigs house!

1 minute ago, Superwolfkid said:

Maybe Pigs were on the constant first, then the merms came in out of nowhere and started killing pigs in the swamps too steal their houses, explaining why there are pig heads out there in that said swamp. (kind of morbid ;-;) result in a war between the two and that one set piece that spawns two or three merms/pigs and one of either houses.

Since the Gorge has people turning into merms, and sick pigs living in a swamp, the common assumption is "They are cursed pigs".

Archived