Btw NEXTCHARACTER = { GENERIC = "Hyuyu, what are you up to %s?", ATTACKER = "Don't get my goat, little %s!", MURDERER = "Eep! Don't slaughter me!", REVIVER = "Thank-you, thank-you, little goat!", GHOST = "Don't worry, I'm not hungry.", FIRESTARTER = "Little goat! You played pranks without me!", },

46 minutes ago, _Ellat_ said:

Btw NEXTCHARACTER = { GENERIC = "Hyuyu, what are you up to %s?", ATTACKER = "Don't get my goat, little %s!", MURDERER = "Eep! Don't slaughter me!", REVIVER = "Thank-you, thank-you, little goat!", GHOST = "Don't worry, I'm not hungry.", FIRESTARTER = "Little goat! You played pranks without me!", },

Oh, that's right! I forgot about these!

If Wortox refers to NEXTCHARACTER as "goat", would that mean Wurt's design will be mostly goat (with some merm aspects)? It would be strange for Wortox to call a full on merm a goat. Also, he doesn't seem interested in eating their soul, and I believe he only does that for children like Webber and Wendy! :o

image.png.039ff247153199e3e5d368159c88f1b4.png

1 hour ago, Axelocke said:

Oh, that's right! I forgot about these!

If Wortox refers to NEXTCHARACTER as "goat", would that mean Wurt's design will be mostly goat (with some merm aspects)? It would be strange for Wortox to call a full on merm a goat. Also, he doesn't seem interested in eating their soul, and I believe he only does that for children like Webber and Wortox! :o

image.png.039ff247153199e3e5d368159c88f1b4.png

These look too good, man. Now i’m going to be all dissapointed when he doesn’t look like this

11 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Oops, sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. :wilson_dead:

I meant Wortox has a soft spot for the kids, and treats them differently than the others when they're dead:

image.png.2b134a3b5ab2da6d0a64d574e030e6af.png

image.png.bfb860983c1f940fd74d481923503a81.png

image.png.53d274c0dd071a1e60807e4c77e5a24c.png

In contrast to adult/grown up characters:

image.png.a16ff392a77dfd784e2e30a68142efa7.png

image.png.cbaee0507d2be10855c2185d95942d4a.png

You were clear,the thing is,you just called Wortox a child.

26 minutes ago, Lemonsnoot said:

children like Webber and Wortox! :o

11 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Oops, sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. :wilson_dead:

I meant Wortox has a soft spot for the kids, and treats them differently than the others when they're dead.

Everything you said was clear regarding Wortox being more "forgiving" to children. I was just interested if Wortox treats another ghost of Wortox as a kid.

Archived