Please, change Wigfrid voice + poll

Would you like to see Wigfrid voice rework in next updates?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Wigfrid voice rework in next updates?

• Yes, Wigfrid voice is not OK
    • No, Wigfrid voice is OK

Dear Klei, please change the voice of Wigfrid to something more pleasant. It's too loud, harsh and make players nervous, especially me and my friend :?.
There're also plenty of mods that simply mute Wigfrid, but that's not cool.

Since you are working on new music in the game (that sounds really cool!) why not make rework of Wigfrid voice?

In other threads Wigfrid voice was one of the most hated.
Yet, I don't know how other players think about this topic so I made a poll.
With best regards!

No.

Her voice is loud and harsh because she IS loud and harsh.

And if she makes you nervous, you oughta be. Because when you die she gets to decide whether your sorry, cowardly self gets to go to Valhalla to do nothing but drink and fight until the universe itself collapses and ceases to be. 

Best regards!

10 hours ago, dahl said:

Dear Klei, please change the voice of Wigfrid to something more pleasant. It's too loud, harsh and make players nervous, especially me and my friend :?.
There're also plenty of mods that simply mute Wigfrid, but that's not cool.

Since you are working on new music in the game (that sounds really cool!) why not make rework of Wigfrid voice?

In other threads Wigfrid voice was one of the most hated.
Yet, I don't know how other players think about this topic so I made a poll.
With best regards!

AAAAAAAAAAAH! WIGFRID IS SUPOSSED TO BE LOUD AND HARSH AND MORE, COME ON! HOW YOU GET NERVOUS ABOUT IT? I MEAN, HER VOICE FITS HER CHARACTER, JUST LIKE OTHERS, I DON'T SEE WHY TO CHANGE IT!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:09 AM, dahl said:

image.thumb.png.981b3ae4d399e2110499c5e56db817b9.png

Well, can Klei change her voice at least on half quarter? That would be just great, tbh.

Thing is, the wording of your poll doesn't necessarily support the idea that those who want to see a Wigfrid voice rework want her voice lowered. A rework could also include a volume boost, with the addition of sinkholes spawning in every direction around her every time the glorious and powerful Valkyrie speaks.

On 12.10.2019 at 5:11 PM, DirtWolf said:

Thing is, the wording of your poll doesn't necessarily support the idea that those who want to see a Wigfrid voice rework want her voice lowered. A rework could also include a volume boost, with the addition of sinkholes spawning in every direction around her every time the glorious and powerful Valkyrie speaks.

I agree, and, honestly, when I realised that wording of my poll is wrong it was too late. Maybe I should make another poll someday.

Changing volume of wigfrid voice would be nice too, I think. Like with umlauts.

Archived