JackJohnsn    138
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

seems like they want people talking about Wendy.. and more importantly-it confirms the developers themselves  are at least discussing & thinking about Wendy, I just hope they don’t change her text files and make them more childish... because that honor goes to Willow. 

And funny how Willow is not a minor. Btw, if the dev would care what people think, they wouldn't add a "light" option to every building and advertise griefing it on official tralier.

Edited by JackJohnsn
  • Haha 1

cantbeatdaboss    244
37 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I thought was literally Wormwood.. but ok 

How dare you.  Wormwood is the most precious character in the entire game.  I do not care at all for your opinion on Wendy or Webber.  Wormwood could, quite literally, do no wrong, and anything you say to try and disprove that is blatantly wrong.  It's not even an opinion, it is a proven fact.  In the comments above, it is shown how Wendy desires nothing but death for all animals.  Wormwood has proven that he cares for the well-being of all animals, and wishes to befriend them all.  Even Webber has a secret hatred deep down for pigs and bunnymen.  Wormwood cannot be evil.  He cannot.

• Haha 2

CaptainChaotica    4,311

YES.

I knew you were becoming one of my new favourites for a reason.

There's preferences, and then there's just...sick. "You do you, boo-boo!" ends where Chris Hansen has to invite you in.

Anyway I'm leaving this thread now; I said what I was gonna say and it's depressing me.  Bye.

...Notorious

Mike23Ua    730

You guys are getting wayyyyyyyy off topic- the internet is the internet, it’s been that way for over 10 years, and it’ll probably remain that way long after we are all dead. If it exists there is.... (not finishing the rest of that sentence) The Topic is WHY from 2013 till the end of 2019 did they leave Wendy’s Age up for debate?

WHY JUST NOW are we getting an official confirmation about it? Unless it plays into the upcoming Wendy Rework and/or the Animated Hallowed Nights Short.

but that’s just my guess.

4 Da LOLs    2,229
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

Even Webber has a secret hatred deep down for pigs and bunnymen.

actually in Hamlet he says that he does like them when he isn't getting attacked

2 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Aaand this is what I meant by that lore drop inevitably making these discussions weirder.

Looks like the mob's forming back up. Bonus points!

it is because now that a dev has mentioned it it has been brought back up to the surface

Edited by 4 Da LOLs

Footman Crouch    3,064
3 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Aaand this is what I meant by that lore drop inevitably making these discussions weirder.

Looks like the mob's forming back up. Bonus points!

I love how the pandora box, the gate of hell, and forbidden tome that cause chaos in the forum is some fiction character age. I'm in tear somewhat by the seriousness of everyone involved.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

CaptainChaotica    4,311

Oh, it was in a MEME thread? No wonder I didn't see it! I never would've thought to look there, and I don't normally have any even slightly relevant memes to share _myself_, so... 

You'd think something said officially about a main character that people have been speculating about like CRAZY for years and years, said by a dev, would be put somewhere more...dev-ish looking.  Maybe it's just me.

...Notorious

• Haha 1

maradyne    4,437
5 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

This means that Wendy has been in the constant for about 10 years in the real world. Which considering how much differently time flows... well, perhaps it's best not to think about it.

wait a minute this means I was probably riGHT ABOUT THE MENTAL AGE THING HAHAH JESUS CHR--

• Haha 1

Mike23Ua    730
17 minutes ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

Kind of a creepy reason to have to find out a character’s lore age, but it’s always nice to get some lore (I had thought she was around 15-16).  Like said above, it was more than we got for Woodie. 

Does this mean that to get some actual Woodie lore, we need to count on an influx of Werebeaver lewds?? :?:o

I’ll get someone right on that for you. (Joking) but I mean uhh I CAN.

• Haha 2