[Poll] Which character Klei should add next to DST?

[Poll] Which character Klei should add next to DST?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which character Klei should add next to DST?

• Evidence suggest if you are clicking this, you have selected Wagstaff
    • The one with a knick-knack vote for Wheeler
    • The one MAKING KINGDOM PROUD! WILBA!
    • His pirate sense be tinglin' Woodlegs
    • She doesn't wants to get up Walani
    • Oooh Oaah Wilbur
    • He says there's something hidden here! Warbucks!

i think that with the way things are going, main concerns should be effective characters with unique playstyles tailored to the characters personality and powers, we have the seen how lacking this effected woodie as he changed roles from lumberjack into wilson with transformations.

so for me creating a new character or developing/fixing old ones which would work well with the new constant would be best

so to answer your question i would like : a revamped walani or a new character because i think walani's surfboard could allow her to traverse the ocean more and with the new update i feel as if it would be a useful asset 

20 minutes ago, 359368170 said:

As for new Woodie?

I hope they will not MURDER other characters anymore.

"Murder" as if you prefer the "Im gonna eat 99% of the logs I chop and contribute with 0 to the camp" Woodie :wilson_sneaky: 
People overreact to something that will most likely be changed, just like Winona's hungrybuilder got nerfed

4 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

"Murder" as if you prefer the "Im gonna eat 99% of the logs I chop and contribute with 0 to the camp" Woodie

The number of logs which chopped by Woodie is more than the number he had eat. Even without useing shovel any logs.

In fact I often fired the stumps while I using Woodie. Because it's wasting time to shovel them.

7 minutes ago, TaffyMatt said:

I feel like Walani would be fitting for the RoT update

9 minutes ago, sudoku said:

Wouldn't be surprised if its a female character. We've had 3 males since Winona. 

14 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

Walani seems like a logical choice, even though I personally would be more hyped for Wheeler. Woodlegs would make about as much sense as Walani as a Return of Them character, but Walani came first in singleplayer so she seems like she should go first here too.

Yes!

YES!

If Walani gets added, I will throw all of my doubts and worries for Klei out the window (which, granted, have been accumulating from the past few months.)

Spoiler

5d7c3741837c8_WalaniSnooze.thumb.png.482f2cccec0cd6febfab194003273124.png

Look at this snacc and tell me that she's not the best DS/T waifu.

Archived