[Poll] Which character Klei should add next to DST?

[Poll] Which character Klei should add next to DST?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which character Klei should add next to DST?

• Evidence suggest if you are clicking this, you have selected Wagstaff
    • The one with a knick-knack vote for Wheeler
    • The one MAKING KINGDOM PROUD! WILBA!
    • His pirate sense be tinglin' Woodlegs
    • She doesn't wants to get up Walani
    • Oooh Oaah Wilbur
    • He says there's something hidden here! Warbucks!

I don't think they will add more characters from Don't Starve. They added one from each DLC and choosed the characters who could add the most interesting and helpful to the multiplayer aspect of DST (wild crops, special dishes and spices) and being also unique enough in playstyle while fitting well in the game without too much changes. I saw it more like a kind of promotion for the singleplayer DS and it's DLCs. Wortox as a new character also has a strong multiplayer background (healing). So I don't see any other characters from DS coming to DST. They want to add new content, that's why RoT don't contain things from Shipwrecked, even if it would be possible now. And that's also why the next new character will be an original one.

7 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

People overreact to something that will most likely be changed, just like Winona's hungrybuilder got nerfed

Thing to keep in mind is that Winona's hunger thing only changed after the complaints about it; same with Willow having fire immunity. Given how little attention the actual suggestion board gets, I feel being kinda emotional over the changes we think are bad is actually our best bet for fixing them.
Does it have side-effects? Of course. But hey, the loud voices are the ones that get heard. Life sucks like that.

7 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

People voting Warbucks are just memeing, btw.

i mean tbh I kinda want a simple hard-to-mechanically-goof character after these shenanigans so it was a slightly serious vote even though I know Klei will never go near our lord and savior again with a ten foot pole

Archived