Hi guys , maybe you ask yourself sometimes why wes is the worst character , well because in almost every game there is a ALMOST worst character , wes isnt the worst willow is . Thats why we should change Wes life by a rework , you can comment your ideas maybe klei will saw our ideas and make Wes better so we can give him a chance . My ideas are :

The first time i saw wes i thinked he was magical , i think it will be great for us that he could  make like clones with  balloons and nightmare  fuel , and like he would make spiders for one fuel and a  balloon and the spider to be like maked of  balloons and more clones .

Growing his sanity and life and even food will be great

having a normal food and sanity drowing

and more things hope you like  it

My idea for a wes rework would be to:

1) Make his balloon pile permanent. I honeatly don't understand why this was changed in the first place.

2) Be able to choose what balloons to make with a special tab.

3) Have uniqe gestures for specific quotes, like having him mimic a animal when examining it or doing a dog biting for a hound warning.

4) Add more examination gestures in general.

5) Allow him to make a Balloon sword and Balloon armor. A Balloon sword will do 68 damage but will break in One hit and will damage you upon use. Balloon armor will prevent any hits from balloons but will also break and damage you more if hit by any other type of attack.

6) Be able to to attach ballons to structures and creatures. When a balloon is attached to a player, they will gain 1.1 sanity per min.

7) Be able to make a balloon bundle. The bundle will allow you to hover in the air. While hovering you will ignore any ground traps such as honey and tooth traps. You can also safely hover over the ocean and spider webs. The effect will last for 2 min. and will immediately drop you upon running out.

44 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

stop watching outdated edgy rick videos

I mean, that statement did have some degree of merit for a while. But then Klei made her an actually decent character.

So I feel like the OP either just bases his info on Edgy Rick (which I'll be honest, I did for a while), or he just hasn't.. checked out Willow lately.

This clearly is a troll account. Wes is clearly the best character in the game. That's why his stats are so low. He was way to OP otherwise. The only thing he needs for his reworking is more nerfing (and more balloon animals).

I just want to find out what his little cinematic will include.

Maybe we'll get to see him doing his job and how he likes making people smile, or maybe we'll find out why Maxwell hates him so much. (20$ says he mimed in front of his girlfriend) or, considering how tragic these videos have been we'll just find out how and why wes has crippling depression/s

12 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

So I feel like the OP either just bases his info on Edgy Rick (which I'll be honest, I did for a while)

image.thumb.png.929d8150be201d9bfcd9ce6977229577.png

Yep, these videos are very outdated, I had to scroll like 2 or 3 years back so i could find one of these screens

7 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

image.thumb.png.929d8150be201d9bfcd9ce6977229577.png

Yep, these videos are very outdated, I had to scroll like 2 or 3 years back so i could find one of these screens

I won't totally blame him, I used to think Edgy Rick was the best player ever.. before I found out that he's.. not.

But did he not know of the Willow rework?

2 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

I won't totally blame him, I used to think Edgy Rick was the best player ever.. before I found out that he's.. not.

But did he not know of the Willow rework?

Bruh he just said this video in particular is 2-3 years old. The Willow rework is like 4 months old at this point.

2 minutes ago, Canis said:

Bruh he just said this video in particular is 2-3 years old. The Willow rework is like 4 months old at this point.

ohh wait I'm stupid 

This is why I should not browse the forums when I first wake up

Archived