So, Question: Will there be something for EA-buyers?

1. i´m not greedy. If there will be nothing im perfectly fine with it. I had so much fun over the last years....

But i recently noticed, there was another game, giving away some items and a free gift copy of the game for early access buyers. But it did not noticed this until it was over, because it only was announced on twitter, which i dont use. 

I was a bit disappointed, i had missed that.

In my opinion every buyer should get the same product.

The monument and gift from klei to me is this on launch day:

image.png.90a9ca77c56715b1347a3c0e46848e6d.png

Maybe i will buy a second copy because i feel like i payed too less and owe klei money for the fun i already had. :)

2 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

But i recently noticed, there was another game, giving away some items and a free gift copy of the game for early access buyers. But it did not noticed this until it was over, because it only was announced on twitter, which i dont use. 

Here we all got a gift much greater than that: game experience and forum reputation on launch day.

We got what me payed for, but it would be great if they do the same as other early access games on release, giving exclusive cosmetic stuff.

It did sting that new players get the polished game and a discount on top of that, and we nothing for our patience and playtesting the game.

Don't need anything, but if i were to wish for something then a unique decor item i think would be suitable. Doesn't have to be any more or less effective than any other decor producing item, just different looks. Maybe a duplicant statue holding a sign that says "First!" :p

It might just be my imagination, but I think I have some Invisible, Inc. DLC floating around somewhere on my Steam account.

Not that I ever got around to playing it because ONI was way much more fun (and I really used to like II - it was my favourite game after Factorio).

Nowadays, I just play ONI (and some Zach-like when I feel like working in my time free).

Archived