Warly Makes Landfall in DST Next Week!

1 minute ago, reverentsatyr said:

Oh never mind, I take that back. I didn't look at it up close enough to see how bushy the hair is.

I mistook these two:

image.png.abf8a86ad36c5c91c356fce8fdf39bee.png

For Max & Charlie until I saw the left's hair, and the right's longer back-hair.

2 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

So I didn't see it up there but will warly still get a bonus the first time he eats crockpot food, and will he still hate non crock pot food like carrots or jerky

I'm just going to assume the features are gone if nothing else

23 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Warly can only eat prepared dishes from a Crock Pot.

With spices I guess his bonus will be removed to balance things out

Just now, Leonardo Cox said:

But I'd be out of buisness. Rip Forged Forge.

Weren't there plans to eventually add original content to Forged Forge? If that sort of thing happened, you could still add that stuff.

And you wouldn't have to worry about people asking you to make Re-Gorge-itated or some silly name for a Gorge mod anymore

Just now, bitcrushed_rage said:

Weren't there plans to eventually add original content to Forged Forge? If that sort of thing happened, you could still add that stuff.

And you wouldn't have to worry about people asking you to make Re-Gorge-itated or some silly name for a Gorge mod anymore

That is true. But it would kill our rework that we've been spending months on lol.

These new exclusive recipes better have some stats that are not relevant to Hunger, Health and Sanity (like increased movement speed), because otherwise nobody will bother making them and just mass prepare regular food. Just like nobody cares to hunt butterflies for butter to cook related recipes when it's much easier and less time-consuming to make lots of pierogis and cook green mushrooms/cacti.

Also, 3 new portable things? Inventory management is going to be crucial for those who choose Warly.

And most of all, while it makes sense that only Warly is able to cook his unique recipes and pick his fancy red pot, it doesn't make sense at all that portable crock pot can't be used as regular crock pot by other characters. Their quotes would somehow joke on that, like "I feel retarded for not being able to use this".

3 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

Will these grow from the ground or from farms?

If the new recipes are from Gorge, then that is awesome

If this applies to farms, then by extension this is making the Wormwood + Warly combo even more viable

40 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Added new vegetables, available to all characters: Toma Root, Potato, Asparagus, Pepper, Onion, and Garlic.

I let out an audible gasp when I read this. 

Wife: What's wrong? Are you okay? 

Me: uh. YEAH! New veggies dude!! Let's GOOOOOOOO! 

Wife: *eye rolls intensified* 

Archived