What daily gift are you wanting the most?

I just want to know what skins people want the most?  and do you save all your skins?  Are you waiting for one item in particular?  Personally I like all the belonging skins.  Yes, I want new head skins but I know those are far and few.   

What I really want is the tesla coil lantern, but since it can't drop, I'm just hoping that something of equal value will drop that I can trade for it, or sell in order to buy it.

Because, I mean, look at this beautiful thing. :wilson_love:

Wilson Tesla Coil Lantern.png

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

I got my loafers through my buddy @artistcrab. So I'm good now. Just waiting for the new Twitch skins to drop.

Glad you got your loafers.  I wish we could trade the drops I had 3 pair.

9 hours ago, DarithD said:

Guest of Honor Wendy head, oh i wish it just drop! but it doesn't, so i wait and wait and wait and wait and wait as i stare at steam market for the price to drop and it doesn't, so i wait and wait and wait and wait.

Its a cycle of paaaaaain.

I hope you get the drop some day.  Every day just pray to Charlie and maybe you will get it.

9 hours ago, MilesUpshore said:

i rlly want the roseate set for willow so far

I hope you get it soon.

7 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

What I really want is the tesla coil lantern, but since it can't drop, I'm just hoping that something of equal value will drop that I can trade for it, or sell in order to buy it.

Because, I mean, look at this beautiful thing. :wilson_love:

Wilson Tesla Coil Lantern.png

I love this.  I wish I could get it too.

i t e m s k i n s

I'd like chests in particular, because then I could sort and design my base better. Like wooden chest for the wood farm, carpet chest for the mob farms.

The only item skins I have and actually use is carpet chest and rabbit rucksack. Funnily enough, I got both those items way back when elegants where far more rare and you'd only get 4 gifts a week.

I don't mind not getting character skins. I could just buy those on the market. Well except Wendy skins, because heck no.

Archived