Wilbur four-leg running would be nice on Wortox

I know he's already quite OP, but I think his tail is sorta wasted and it would make his movements seem more natural if he could run on all fours.

Edit: Christ...Ok. The jokes are killing me XD

Just so it's clear, my point was that because he's an animal it would make sense for him to run on all fours and the character looks a bit weird running on two legs. That is all.

I personally think all the jokes are hilarious, but i agree with what was said above, i feel like that particular ability wouldn’t feel cohesive with wortox’s design, and isn’t really needed, either. He can travel really fast already. Cheers!

3 hours ago, Datanon said:

jokes aside ill never understand why a beard gives you insulation but body hair doesnt

ACTUALLY...
I should look at his code, he might have some insulation, because Woodie has it.
Woodie's got some for his beard, despite it not being said anywhere or being an actual mechanic like Wilson's.
For all we know, Wortox might.
Webber doesn't. He was punished by the butt face silk producing God's or somethin'.

He's a monster, so Pigs and Bunnymen should attack him like Webber...OH WAIT, THAT'S IN THE GAME.

Jokes aside, I don't understand why people freaked out about this. Characters sharing qualities isn't anything new. With him being a dog character, I didn't think it was much of a stretch to run on all fours.

But what do I know I guess... 

6 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Jokes aside, I don't understand why people freaked out about this. Characters sharing qualities isn't anything new. With him being a dog character, I didn't think it was much of a stretch to run on all fours.

I don't think anyone was "freaking out" per se, I think we just saw that the long-tailed rat monarch had posted on a whim and phoned it in. Also, still not a dog, the first reply pointed this out, might be worth looking into some other depictions of imps for reference. Hooves and horns ≠ canine, even if he's fluffy and has a tail. 

What do you know indeed...

4 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

I don't think anyone was "freaking out" per se, I think we just saw that the long-tailed rat monarch had posted on a whim and phoned it in. Also, still not a dog, the first reply pointed this out, might be worth looking into some other depictions of imps for reference. Hooves and horns ≠ canine, even if he's fluffy and has a tail. 

What do you know indeed...

Unspoken rule of the internet:
Does it have 4 legs? It will be called a doggo

Is it fluffy? It will be called a doggo

Does it vaguely look like a dog at first glance? It will be called a doggo.

A good example of things being called dogs is SCP-939 in SCP: Secret Lab, if any of you know that game/franchise.

(yeah im scp trash fight me)

19 minutes ago, Canis said:

A good example of things being called dogs is SCP-939 in SCP: Secret Lab, if any of you know that game/franchise.

(yeah im scp trash fight me)

a good example of a dog is *literal cthulu looking zalgo meat thing.*

Archived