Wilbur four-leg running would be nice on Wortox

On 3/31/2019 at 6:43 PM, Sunset Skye said:

You guys are missing the point and just flooding the thread with unfunny jokes. I believe the point of Unn0ticedShadow's reply is that it would be lazy and uninteresting to slap a SW character's perk onto an otherwise original character, and I agree.

people are reacting like this cuz OP's suggestion is beyond broken, specially cuz he can already soul jump.. .. sorrry not sorry it's a suggestion so OP that's funny

2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

people are reacting like this cuz OP's suggestion is beyond broken

Beyond broken? Wilbur's running is only situationally useful, and the fact that Wortox can soul hop for quicker movement would give it even fewer uses. I don't even think he would benefit from it that much.

17 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Beyond broken? Wilbur's running is only situationally useful, and the fact that Wortox can soul hop for quicker movement would give it even fewer uses. I don't even think he would benefit from it that much.

is the combination of all factor what makes it op..

soul hopping + heals and then also running fast?

18 hours ago, Ressayez said:

I don't think anyone was "freaking out" per se, I think we just saw that the long-tailed rat monarch had posted on a whim and phoned it in. Also, still not a dog, the first reply pointed this out, might be worth looking into some other depictions of imps for reference. Hooves and horns ≠ canine, even if he's fluffy and has a tail. 

What do you know indeed...

I still stand by that the character model would look better if he ran on all fours because of his creature like appearance, but it was just a suggestion, so don't freak out. 

32 minutes ago, Unn0ticedShadow said:

A dwarf Krampus?  Where's his tiny Krampus sack than?

Jokes aside in his introductory video Wortox, pre-corrupted form, was with a Krampus - carrying its respective sack. During their fight, Wortox teared apart that sack. From what we know, Krampi teleport back to.. where they came from ..via jumping in the sack. Maybe those sacks, when Krampi get corrupted, are made back in their ...biome/world for each and every new krampus?! And obviously Wortox tearing said sack (thus dissipating its magic ability) had no way back to his original place in the Constant. And, ofc, no more sack(s). Till you mush hard some new Krampi that is. And then, in celebration of your achievement - with lots of booze ofc, you can also run on all 4, with sack and seriously intoxicated ;)

3 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

From what we know, Krampi teleport back to.. where they came from ..via jumping in the sack. Maybe those sacks, when Krampi get corrupted, are made back in their ...biome/world for each and every new krampus?!

Apparently Fawn Wortox is a imp that came from the Portal that Charlie used to open the Forge. Looks like Imps and Krampii are related but not the same entity.

57 minutes ago, Psychomaniac said:

I main wilbur because of that running thing, would love to see that on wortox, Klei can nerf the soul hop thing in exchange for the "Wilbur four-leg running" thing

But that change would completely change him.. Why suddenly change soul hopping for running? It makes no sense

He even has quotes saying he hops.. When he refers to bunnies they are hopping buddies... Then they also need to change the lore 

Archived