Wortox Arrives March 28th!

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

The character will be weavable for honestly what I consider to be too cheap. The point of him being a DLC at all is to fund the new content without splitting the community. If you don't want to support the developers, or simply can't, then weave them. Simple.

Ya I thought 2700 was quite cheap too. I was expecting 3500. I guess he doesn't come with any of the skins which is the downside, but maybe they'll let you weave those for 1000 or something.

He looks like a great character on paper! Teleportation radically changes the way of moving if it is an economic alternative, and the strong penalty to food should push players to a constant search for "souls", which however are not a mere food and have various effects both beneficial and negative, both for him and for the team.
If we really have to make comparisons, it inspires me a lot more than Winona's update, it seems to me to be much more original and fun (as well as potentially broken, but if it's OP but fun that's fine, it's cool :'D)

2 minutes ago, X-lem said:

Ya I thought 2700 was quite cheap too. I was expecting 3500. I guess he doesn't come with any of the skins which is the downside, but maybe they'll let you weave those for 1000 or something.

Personally, I think 3500 is a better pricing for Wortox. Klei is filled with many large hearts. 

Woo! Go Klei! Go Wortox! Get hyped everyone!!! :wilson_cool:

I gotta say, I think that I'm liking most everything about our new demon surviver so far! His abilities seem interesting and fun and I like his design too. Maybe I just have more tolerance for the "furry" vibes some folks are getting, but I've always been a fan of demons being especially goat like.

Just now, ShadowDuelist said:

You are right! I didn't think about this, webber's spider wars would power charge him fast with so many things dying.

yeah then he could use the souls to heal everyone then use the silk to make a tent for wartox

and wartox will never eat any actual food only on the souls

2 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

actually will he also be a random drop?

i doubt it, i would think they'd have mentioned it as one of the ways to get him in this section:

Wortox can be unlocked in the following ways:

• Wortox is available for purchase for $6.99, in the Wortox Chest. Wortox’s Survivor skin set is included in this chest for free.
  • The Wortox Deluxe Chest is $10.99 and includes the Survivor, Minotaur and Uncorrupted skin sets.
  • You can weave Wortox for 2700 spool.

1 hour ago, Lakurius said:

his upsides sound disappointing. sure, we don't know how wortox will perform in-game but i'm sure he'll be another wilson with weak upsides.

Dude... Can u pls start the hate train after release? We don't even know yet how is he gonna perform. 

Archived