Wortox Arrives March 28th!

Just now, Mantas said:

Is this the new support character?

Actually I love the idea of having a healer character. It's a role I always kinda gave to Webber being that he is always full of spider glands, but ultimately anyone can do that more or less on their own.

I have high hopes on this one.

Just now, GNGR bred boi said:

If i'm not mistaken, you said 4 new characters will be coming, not just Wortox.

And if you read the rest on that same line:

...starting in Mid-March, and a new one will be released every 2 months.

6 minutes ago, GNGR bred boi said:

A batch, meaning all four at once.

Yes, a batch have been brought into the world. They are being brought to the Constant in a batch.

They are not releasing in a batch. Picking at the words is pointless. The meaning seems clear enough.

1 minute ago, GNGR bred boi said:

A batch, meaning all four at once.

Think of it like cookies - you make 4 big cookies in a batch, but hand the cookies out one at a time. They are still a batch of new characters, just as the cookies were still a batch. 

1 minute ago, Raspberry Shake said:

That exactly 

Ah, I see... I thought they mean 4 new characters at once and then 1 new character every 2 months, but to be honest that would be alot of work and would really be too much characters, I see the problem with my reasoning

I wonder what character will be next then? 

26 minutes ago, Kysaba said:

I wonder if someone would copy wortox's skin and abilities and upload it to the workshop so everyone could get him for free :p

They can try, but they will be taken down by Klei, just like if you make ingame skins a mod. It would be unfair to the original content. 

Personal advice for anyone that loves the game: just buy the new characters, support the game, let DST live with updates much longer.

Archived