NEW Twitch Drops Available Now! (Amazing Snowball Juggler)

twitch_item_firesuppressor.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin a new round of Twitch drops with The Amazing Snowball Juggler collection. This campaign will run for approximately 1 month - we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends. . 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_firesuppressor_circus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_firesuppressorcircus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler (6 Hours)

firesuppressor_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

1 minute ago, JoeW said:

twitch_item_firesuppressor.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin a new round of Twitch drops with The Amazing Snowball Juggler collection. This campaign will run for approximately 1 month - we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends. . 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_firesuppressor_circus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_firesuppressorcircus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler (6 Hours)

firesuppressor_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Thank you @JoeW :wilson_love:

today i wanted to get the tent skin (missed 1st time) so i watched twitch and i got like 2 items. i opend the game :tent icon, daily gift and .. flingomatic skin?? i looked up the forums and i just missed tent skins xd

Archived