QoL Upgrade Mk 2 Now Open For Testing! - 306320

Here are the possible packages as of this posting (will probably change in future updates)

Cycle 0
- Sandstone, 1000 kg
- Dirt, 500 kg
- Algae, 500 kg
- Oxylite, 100 kg
- Water, 2000 kg
- Sand, 3000 kg
- Coal, 3000 kg
- Fertilizer, 3000 kg
- Briar Seed, 3
- Mirth Leaf Seed, 3
- Joya Seed, 3
- Fungal Spore, 1
- Blossom Seed, 2
- Nutrient Bar, 5
- Muckroot, 6
- Shine Nymph, 1
- Hatchling, 1
- Puftlet, 1
- Shine Nymph Egg, 3
- Hatchling Egg, 3
- Puftlet Egg, 3
- Vitamin Chews, 3
- Snazzy Suit, 1

Cycle 6
- Omelette, 3

Cycle 12
- Ice, 4000 kg
- Copper Ore, 2000 kg, (discovered)
- Gold Amalgam, 2000 kg, (discovered)
- Bristle Berry, 3
- Larva Egg, 3

Cycle 24
- Copper, 400 kg, (discovered)
- Iron, 400 kg, (discovered)
- Wort Seed, 1
- Fried Mushroom, 3
- Drecklet, 1
- Pacu, 8
- Shove Vole Egg, 3
- Drecklet Egg, 3

Cycle 48
- Lime, 150 kg, (discovered)
- Plastic, 500 kg, (discovered)
- Glass, 200 kg, (discovered)
- Steel, 100 kg, (discovered)
- Barbeque, 3
- Vole Pup, 1
- Slickster Larva, 1

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Did you break your laptop just to prove your point?

Dang dude, that's hardcore.

How would i do that? Everybody knows laptops work with magic and do not have any wires. Duh!

33 minutes ago, Heinermann said:

Here are the possible packages as of this posting (will probably change in future updates)

You are 2 days late, mate.

Edited by blash365
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blash365 said:

How would i do that? Everybody knows laptops work with magic and do not have any wires. Duh!

Well I mean...looks like magic to me.

And technically the issue that person was talking about isn't something to do with wires. It has to do with cables; specifically ribbon cables.

mlgmeep.png.5cf540e3dac6732a5abafc08d9daacea.png

Spoiler

Also I'm p sure laptops don't have wires, they exclusively have cables.

Spoiler

Inb4 you ask a wire is a single conductor while a cable is two or more insulated wires wrapped in one jacket.

sipp.png.a8fabd4c892c9e87e5c62007ed3af3dd.png

On 01/02/2019 at 6:57 PM, Yunru said:

They were already? Ice planets.

I didn't went that far on the game yet. x)

Edit: just read through the wheezewort printing thing point brought by @Alpe12. I mean, I get that it might suck for some playstyles like yours, but still, for someone who has just started to learn about creating oxygen, water, heating and cooling systems, and is overall kinda in the middle of the way of learning the mechanics of the games, it's nice to have a little help like having a Wort Seed printed on the pod. I'm on cycle 200ish and I just got 1 Wort Seed from the pod anyways. I originally got 2, but had to go back on the save a couple cycles back once due to a germ situation, so I lost one of the seeds that was printed. This Wort Seed/steel being available on the printing pod is very friendly to noobs, and also for people like me that hasn't quite got all the mechanics of the game yet, or went to the late game. :p 

Edited by TupiniWitch

Don't you guys think 1000kg of Sandstone is completely useless?

I mean, even Coal comes in a larger pack. Sandstone is fairly common and has no special atributes to make it that valuable coming from the printing pod.

I also think 100kg of steel is kinda disapointing too. Not useless, but irrelevant.

On 4.2.2019 at 12:56 PM, Junksteel said:

Don't you guys think 1000kg of Sandstone is completely useless?

Ok, I would agree that Sandstone seems like the only care package without a "real" purpose. (For me it´s hatch food or additional sand.)

So my thoughts after some testing (everything from the standpoint of a established colony):

1.The "most" valuable care packages:

- Copper ore Gold amalgam (Would love to go the other way here and add copper ore Gold amalgam to a planet, so a rocket could farm it.)

- Joya Seed (Widest temperature range and no minimum pressure requirement)

2. The care package I would remove(/replace):

- Sandstone (I would change it to granite.)

3. The care package I would like to be added:

- Bleachstone (Would be a way to get low amounts of chlorine, if you messed up early and got no chlorine vent.)

Just a "peace of mind" feature like being able to retrieve extinct critters. Even 10-100kg bleachstone would be enough.

Edited by Lilalaunekuh
  • Like 1

Bugs

Plastic ladders -- Guys found a bug right now, dupes stopped using plastic ladders that overllaped the normal ladders after theyre build " if i restart the game they go back into using them ". Hope i help and thanks for letting us do ladders over other ladders that was a must :).

Cooking station -- This one almost killed my colony silently, no one was going to cook ever no matter what i did the only 2 things that solved the problem was, restarting and disabling them enabling them again.

Requests and balances

Also thats more of a request, plz buff the drecko shear station, my dupe spend all day there calling the dreckos to be sheared oO " i had only 3 glossy dreckos and no normal drecko " 

Weird Stuff

Slime dropping - I dont know exactly whats happening on this one on my mushroom farm time to time a slime appears dropped on the ground emitting polluted oxy even with a storage container on the same room with slime only configuration priority 9, i tought dupes where dropping it when using ladder or such but 1 - this also happened on a non ladder connected tile 2 - i automated with auto sweeper and the same thing happened  when i was not looking.

Questions

Skill leveling has been super nerfed? I feel like my dupes are leveling wayyyyyy slower than all other playthroughs.

Hope i help and thanks for letting us do ladders over other ladders that was a must :).

On 04/02/2019 at 2:53 AM, blash365 said:

How would i do that? Everybody knows laptops work with magic and do not have any wires. Duh

Why do you think you playing ONI? You're training magic dupe to make computer great again!

3 hours ago, saraconor said:

And where is that Multi-threading, how to activate it?

Will activate automatically when the new upgrade goes live. Or when you download the preview, but the preview has extra test stuff running in the background slowing down everything so it won`t be as effective.

• Like 1